IGNORED

The 2016 Activision Patches Summer Quest.

Nutsy Doodleheimer

I got Le Fiend in Case 3, but I ran out of time before I could book him. I found a map elsewhere, but it seems to be slightly off. Does anyone have a decent enough walkthrough?

Check out my video which i posted earlier in this topic.

Follow it and you will be able to solve the case.

I'll post another with a time saver of about 6 seconds

After a bit of trial and error, as well as some practice (and a bit of cursing!) I finally caught Henri Le Fiend and brought him directly to jail without passing Go, meaning no $200 for him!

Great work!

You can still get the patch on the highest difficulty with one base blown up. I always lose one near the beginning, and I was still able to beat the score required.

I am trying on Wing Commander and I fly through blasting everything and I always get the bottom right fuel base blown up and am gunning everyone. I always end up with 7,300.

This one was pretty fun to get

#10 - Seaquest - 57,920 Points

post-39575-0-78635100-1467908984_thumb.png

So yeah, from messing with this in Stella, I think this game is going to be slapped on a list of carts I'm looking out for. It took a good bit of practice, and I'd really like a controller more than my arrow keys and spacebar, but the game was enjoyable in the end.

• Like 3

Got a Three-In-One for ya

#11, #12, and #13 - The Activision Decathlon - 11,476 points (finally!)

post-39575-0-00448700-1467930649_thumb.png

Two broken joysticks and sore hands later. I ran this one through emulation, and then used my sticks through one of these USB adapters (originally for Genesis but yeah Atari works) that I got while at work today for a few bucks - it's actually kinda neat. Only issue, two of my CX-40s are going to need new boards/switches in them - they don't do left or right that well anymore. Oh well, that shouldn't be too expensive.

So yeah, that took a good bit of practice, and I'm happy I did it.

• Like 2

Got a Three-In-One for ya

#11, #12, and #13 - The Activision Decathlon - 11,476 points (finally!)

attachicon.gifACTIVISION DECATHLON - #11 12 13.png

Two broken joysticks and sore hands later. I ran this one through emulation, and then used my sticks through one of these USB adapters (originally for Genesis but yeah Atari works) that I got while at work today for a few bucks - it's actually kinda neat. Only issue, two of my CX-40s are going to need new boards/switches in them - they don't do left or right that well anymore. Oh well, that shouldn't be too expensive.

So yeah, that took a good bit of practice, and I'm happy I did it.

Can we exploit the Pole vault Glitch?

Can we exploit the Pole vault Glitch?

Unless otherwise noted in this contest (Retrogamer81081 has the final word), no exploiting glitches allowed.

Did you read the Twin Galaxies Special Rules for Pole Vault on the 2600 Activision Decathlon? Maximum entry is 5.6 meters.

• Like 1

Thank you Oyamafamily. Yes, there is no bugs, glitches, cart frying (rapidly turning power on or off), cheats (which I know none of you do) to enhance scores to easily earn patches. Save states are only allowed for one purpose. It is going for the 1,000,000 points in Laser Blast. You can use it to take a breather or a break and come back to the game play since it is really a tedious patch to earn.

Unless otherwise noted in this contest (Retrogamer81081 has the final word), no exploiting glitches allowed.

Did you read the Twin Galaxies Special Rules for Pole Vault on the 2600 Activision Decathlon? Maximum entry is 5.6 meters.

Thank you Oyamafamily. Yes, there is no bugs, glitches, cart frying (rapidly turning power on or off), cheats (which I know none of you do) to enhance scores to easily earn patches. Save states are only allowed for one purpose. It is going for the 1,000,000 points in Laser Blast. You can use it to take a breather or a break and come back to the game play since it is really a tedious patch to earn.

Thanks for the clarification guys!

I'll post a video when I finally achieve these patches

• Like 1