IGNORED

Bally Alley Astrocast Podcast

ballyalley

I looked for a Crazy Eddie commercial as soon as I recorded The Incredible Wizard segment with Michael and Paul. I watched a few of them before I found one with the Astrocade featured in it. Finding that commercial inspired me to look for some footage of the Cablevision Swap 'N Shop channel too (I'd never heard of that before).

Michael acts like these neon signs didn't come packaged in the re-release box of the Astrocade in 1982. Weird. Am I the only one who has eight or nine of these Astrocade neon signs hanging on the walls of my game room?

Adam

Ah, sorry, I misunderstood then, let me give credit where credit is due for finding that Crazy Eddie's commercial, you made my night Adam.

The sad thing is they most likely tossed all those signs in the garbage at some point. To think if ever they perfect time travel I will spend most of my trips to the past dumpster diving.

Where is the Doctor (WHO?) when I need him? I know there were some Astrocade Kiosk's that got thrown out somewhere, someplace, sometime...

I know there were some Astrocade Kiosk's that got thrown out somewhere, someplace, sometime...

Yeah, I remember when those kiosk's were for sale on usenet back in the (I think) mid-to-late 90s. There was a guy that had ten or more of them and was selling them (new, un-used and unassembled) for something like $100. I wonder if there is a way to search the unsenet archives for that post? For a close look at the Astrocade Kiosk, click this link:

http://www.ballyalley.com/pics/hardware_pics/astrocade_kiosk/astrocade_kiosk.html

I remember that he didn't sell many of the kiosks and was forced to eventually trash them in a dumpster to get rid of them all.

Adam

I know there were some Astrocade Kiosk's that got thrown out somewhere, someplace, sometime...

You know, Michael, speaking of Astrocade kiosks, you have the only advertisement that I'm aware of for the Bally Professional Arcade Point-of-Sale "Action" Display. Back on June 26 2011, you upload a picture to the Bally Alley Yahoo group that had two flyers. This is a cropped picture of that POS display:

post-4925-0-88620200-1480463339_thumb.jpg

Do you still have this POS flyer? If so, could you can it in high-res (at least 300-dpi) for me? I'd love to add it to BallyAlley.com.

Adam

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I remember when those kiosk's were for sale on usenet back in the (I think) mid-to-late 90s. There was a guy that had ten or more of them and was selling them (new, un-used and unassembled) for something like $100. I wonder if there is a way to search the unsenet archives for that post?

You can search old Usenet posts here:

http://itools.com/tool/google-groups-usenet-newsgroup-search

Here's the first result I found that might be what you were thinking of:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!search/astrocade$20kiosk/rec.games.video.marketplace/BgAa9iL2dP4/olMHwZNkvSgJ

• 1 month later...

Episode 7 of the Bally Alley Astrocast has just been released. This is a short 22-minute episode. In this episode, Paul, Michael and I were going to review Blast Droids and Haunted House. However, due to trouble being able to record together, we haven't yet recorded reviews for those games. Instead, Chris climbed (temporarily) back into the co-host seat.

We reviewed the Dog Patch cartridge, the 1980 Astrocade port of the 1978 B&W Dog Patch arcade game. We also reviewed the BASIC game O-Jello by Clyde Perkins.

You can listen to episode 7 of the Astrocast here:

http://ballyalleyastrocast.libsyn.com/bally-alley-astrocast-episode-7-dog-patch-and-o-jello

Enjoy!

Adam

Really digging the podcast Adam! I am getting caught up on the episodes and have really enjoyed them (although I think I figured out why Chris stopped listening to my stuff, I do say "So" and other podcasting foopahs :P hee hee. I have a pretty good history with the system, My dad was really into it. We had the normal one (brown one) and later my dad bought himself the white one for him to use (I pretty much took over the astrocade :P). I wrote several programs on it including one that I used to monitor my model railroad (that I later retired the Bally from so my Atari 800 could do it and control it :P) I also am in the Astrocade FAQ where I describe how to repair astrocade. My dad worked in Electronics and he used to repair astrocades. The store you talk about in Evansville Indiana (ABC hobycraft) My dad and I used to go there monthly, most of the games I had came from this store. I remember purchasing Galactic Invasion and The Incredible Wizard from this place. I used to take the astrocade to bi monthly meetings to host four player Panzer Attack tournaments and such. I used to love getting the Arcadian and Cursor in the mail. Looked forward to teh challenge to get the type in programs to work on my own (most times I figured it out :P).

I have done a few vids of my favorite games on the system and some games I liked back then from Wavemakers and such. Chris asked me to send in a audio sub, so I plan doing it this weekend and will send to you. I also will work on sharing podcast posts you put on the facebook page to help get more exposure to the podcast :) I just shared Episode 7 to my Arcade USA viewers :) Have you seen the vid of my really good run at Game On Expo playing Space Fortress?

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzJVIovydDLRVQMHfWk-BqwRZj2_RZA8H

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzJVIovydDLRn0frUKgX2eNWbw7KOegEj

• 2 weeks later...

Really digging the podcast Adam!

I'm glad that you like it, Willie. I like your Channel F and Coleco podcast too. Paul and I recorded the Arcadian segment and the Letters to the Arcadian segments this evening. We haven't really received any feedback on those two segments. What do you think of them? They were really dry when I did them alone; Paul really helps to liven up the show!

I have a pretty good history with the system, My dad was really into it. We had the normal one (brown one) and later my dad bought himself the white one for him to use

How early did you have the system? Did you get it when it was first releaed in early 1978, or later when it was re-released by Astrocade, Inc.? The white unit is pretty cool, but I think they're sorta faded to yellow now.

I wrote several programs on it including one that I used to monitor my model railroad (that I later retired the Bally from so my Atari 800 could do it and control it :P)

You controlled your model railroad with it? That's really cool. Did you ever write to Bob Fabris, the editor of the Arcadian about that project? Bob's other hobby was model railroading; I'm sure he would have loved to hear what you did with your setup.

I also am in the Astrocade FAQ where I describe how to repair astrocade.

Yup, Willie is in the Astrocade FAW. He wrote the section called Bally Astrocade Repair Procedures #1. It starts off like this:

"Bally Astrocade Repair Procedures #1 - Astrocade unit displays screen for 1 second then turns black or does not power up at all.

"Typically whenever a Astrocade does not power up, more than likely there is a problem in the power circuit on the Motherboard (Refer to the Bally Repair Manual at www.ballyalley.com).

"One of the first repairs I will discuss that I have done to many Astrocades concerns the capacitors that buffer the RAM (U24 thru U31 - MK4096N-15RAM) in the Astrocade."

You can read the rest of it here:

http://www.ballyalley.com/faqs/bally-astrocade_faq.txt

My dad worked in Electronics and he used to repair astrocades.

Did he have his own shop, or did he repair Astrocades on the side?

I used to take the astrocade to bi monthly meetings to host four player Panzer Attack tournaments and such.

While I don't think that Panzer Attack is as good as the Atari 2600 game Combat, the ability of the Astrocade to be able to have four players sorta gives the Astrocade an edge here. I've never played this with more than two people, so I'm slightly jealous. Have you played a four-player game of the Astrocade homebrew War?

Was the user group meeting that you attended specifically for the Astrocade, or was it just a general computer user group?

I used to love getting the Arcadian and Cursor in the mail. Looked forward to the challenge to get the type-in programs to work on my own (most times I figured it out :P).

I didn't have the system back in the 80s, so I never got to type in an Bally BASIC games back then, although at the time I was probably busy typing in program from Compute!'s Gazette into my Commodore 64. I've typed in quite a few AstroBASIC programs in the 2000s (programs that we've not been able to locate on tape). Do you remember your favorite program that you ever typed into Bally BASIC?

I have done a few vids of my favorite games on the system and some games I liked back then from Wavemakers and such.

I've seen some (most?) of the videos over the years. Thanks for the plug of BallyAlley.com that you have in them! I really like that you've played some of the Bally BASIC games; hardly anyone seems to try them. Some of them are pretty fun, but you can really compare them on even footing with cartridge games.

I also will work on sharing podcast posts you put on the facebook page to help get more exposure to the podcast :)

Ah, Facebook. I hardly ever use it. I only joined the site to "promote" the Astrocast podcast. As you can see from the small number of posts that I make, I don't post much. I plan to start making videos of AstroBASIC games. Maybe I'll promote them via Facebook.

I just shared Episode 7 to my Arcade USA viewers :) Have you seen the vid of my really good run at Game On Expo playing Space Fortress?

Are you talking about this one:

Or another video?

Willie, you should come join us in the Bally Alley High Score Club:

http://atariage.com/forums/forum/188-bally-high-score-club/

Our current cartridge game is Solar Conqueror (one of the Astrocade's best games):

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/261983-hsc02-round-1-solar-conqueror-space-gauntlet/

We play Astrocade games for fun, but playing against another for high score sorta adds some drama. Really, though, it's all just an excuse to use that fantastic Astrocade controller!

Chris asked me to send in a audio sub, so I plan doing it this weekend and will send to you.

If you haven't recorded an audio submission yet, then maybe we can have a user interview with you. Or, even if you have made the audio submission already, I'd still like to do an interview with you, Willie. You history with the Astrocade sounds interesting! Contact me via a private message if we can setup an interview.

Adam

I'm glad that you like it, Willie. I like your Channel F and Coleco podcast too. Paul and I recorded the Arcadian segment and the Letters to the Arcadian segments this evening. We haven't really received any feedback on those two segments. What do you think of them? They were really dry when I did them alone; Paul really helps to liven up the show!

Willie! Response - i like the segments actually :)

How early did you have the system? Did you get it when it was first releaed in early 1978, or later when it was re-released by Astrocade, Inc.? The white unit is pretty cool, but I think they're sorta faded to yellow now.

Willie! Response - My dad did the mail order one in 78, which he fixed then gave to me when he got the white one.

You controlled your model railroad with it? That's really cool. Did you ever write to Bob Fabris, the editor of the Arcadian about that project? Bob's other hobby was model railroading; I'm sure he would have loved to hear what you did with your setup.

Willie! Response -The Bally did not control the train layout, it simply was used to put the diagram of the layout on the screen and then it would show what direction switches were thrown (via the joystick inputs) and a approximate posistion of the train using photocells under the track. When I got my Atari 800XL, I then retired my Bally from that job and had the Atari both monitor and control the railroad :)

Did he have his own shop, or did he repair Astrocades on the side?

Willie! Response -He repaired them on the side at first, then got into picking up units returned to ABC hobby in Evensville to repair and return. he got a contact at Bally to get spare parts and had quite a few in his workshop. I used the last of the parts back in the late 90's (keypad replacment).

While I don't think that Panzer Attack is as good as the Atari 2600 game Combat, the ability of the Astrocade to be able to have four players sorta gives the Astrocade an edge here. I've never played this with more than two people, so I'm slightly jealous. Have you played a four-player game of the Astrocade homebrew War?

Willie! Response -It actually was quite popular to play :) I have not played War.

Was the user group meeting that you attended specifically for the Astrocade, or was it just a general computer user group?

Willie! Response -It was a astrocade ethusiast group

I didn't have the system back in the 80s, so I never got to type in an Bally BASIC games back then, although at the time I was probably busy typing in program from Compute!'s Gazette into my Commodore 64. I've typed in quite a few AstroBASIC programs in the 2000s (programs that we've not been able to locate on tape). Do you remember your favorite program that you ever typed into Bally BASIC?

Willie! Response -Dont recall one off hand, its been a very long time since then.

Willie! Response -Its this video, someone taped me playing Star Fortress at Game On Expo, my twitch skills were really good that day :P I am sitting all the way to the left.

Willie, you should come join us in the Bally Alley High Score Club:

http://atariage.com/forums/forum/188-bally-high-score-club/

Our current cartridge game is Solar Conqueror (one of the Astrocade's best games):

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/261983-hsc02-round-1-solar-conqueror-space-gauntlet/

We play Astrocade games for fun, but playing against another for high score sorta adds some drama. Really, though, it's all just an excuse to use that fantastic Astrocade controller!

Willie! Response -I no longer have the astrocade, only have so much room in my game cave and have to rotate stuff out as I do Arcade USA vids and podcasts.

If you haven't recorded an audio submission yet, then maybe we can have a user interview with you. Or, even if you have made the audio submission already, I'd still like to do an interview with you, Willie. You history with the Astrocade sounds interesting! Contact me via a private message if we can setup an interview.

Willie! Response -Not had a chance to record anything, been very busy with work and trying to keep up with my other projects on the weekend.

Edited by thevnaguy

I like the [the Arcadian segment and the Letters to the Arcadian segments] segments actually :)

I'm glad that you like the Arcadian and Letters segments. These two segments are probably my favorite parts of the Astrocast. As Paul and I go through each Arcadian newsletter, we keep "discovering" new pieces of information that we've not noticed, have overlooked or have simply forgotten over the years. Although we're currently covering the 1979 issues of the newsletter 38 years (!) after they were originally printed, it's almost as if the then current news is fresh again.

My dad [mail-ordered the Bally Professional Arcade] in 78, which he fixed then gave to me when he got the white one.

It sounds like your family got in early enough to pick up the Bally when it was being sold via JS&A. Those are the systems that are the most notorious for overheating. It's cool that your dad was able to repair the system and then pick up a second one for you.

The Bally did not control the train layout, it simply was used to put the diagram of the layout on the screen and then it would show what direction switches were thrown (via the joystick inputs) and an approximate position of the train using photocells under the track.

Ah, that makes a lot of sense. I suppose that you probably don't have your tapes for the Bally Arcade anymore, right?

When I got my Atari 800XL, I then retired my Bally from that job and had the Atari both monitor and control the railroad :)

If Kevin Savetz (from the Antic, Atari 8-bit podcast) reads that you wrote an Atari 800XL program, then he's gonna come a calling.

[My dad] repaired [the Bally Arcades] on the side at first, then got into picking up units returned to ABC hobby in Evansville to repair and return. He got a contact at Bally to get spare parts and had quite a few in his workshop.

That's really cool that your father made in-roads with Bally to repair the systems. I guess that they needs all the help that they could get! I presume that you learned your electronics skills from your father. For how long did your dad repair Astrocade systems? Did he stop doing it in the early-to-mid 1980s, or did he continue to repair them past that time?

Panzer Attack actually was quite popular to play :) I have not played War.

I'll be going to the Louisville Arcade Expo the weekend of March 3-5, 2017. For more about the expo, visit their website:

http://www.arcaderx.com/

I'll be meeting my co-host Paul (for the first time) at the show. We already plan to try to get a four-player game of War (a homebrew version of Worlords) going. Perhaps we'll have to look seriously into other four-player games like Panzer Attack.

[The user group meeting that I attended] was an astrocade enthusiast group.

What was the name of the Astrocade group? Do you remember about how many members attended? Was it a laid back anything-goes sort of atmosphere, or was it well-structured (with lectures and planned events)?

I no longer have the astrocade

Don't allow the simple fact of not owning an Astrocade prevent you from participating in the Astrocade High Score Club. The MAME emulator does a fine job; it can play the entire library of cartridges released for the system. Most games (such as Solar Conqueror), don't require the knob and hand controller to be used at once. Personally, when I emulate the Astrocade with MAME, I use the Stelladapter with a CX-40 Atari 2600-style joystick. In a pinch, any joystick will do. If you're lacking joysticks, then you can even play the games (probably not as well?) using the keyboard.

[i've] not had a chance to record [audio feedback]

There's no rush to record an audio segment, but I'd eventually love to get one. Please stay open to the idea of a user interview; your history with the Bally Arcade/Astrocade (and your enthusiasm for many of the retro systems) is contagious.

Adam

• 3 weeks later...

Today I released the newest episode of the Astrocade podcast: Bally Alley Astrocast: Episode 8 - Blast Droids and Haunted House. You can download it here and read the extensive show notes, here:

http://ballyalleyastrocast.libsyn.com/bally-alley-astrocast-episode-8-blast-droids-and-haunted-house

In episode 8 of the Bally Alley Astrocast, Paul, Michael and I review the 4K Blast Droids cartridge that Esoterica released in 1983. This game was written by Dan Drescher, and J.P. Curran. We also review the BASIC game Haunted House released by New Image in 1981.

Paul and I discuss the contents and programs included in the August and September 1979 issues of the Arcadian newsletter. We also read feedback from Arcadian readers that sent letters and postcards to Bob Fabris concerning the July 1979 survey question that asked if users would purchase a third-party keyboard and RAM upgrade. Lastly, we cover about ten letters that cover general topics that were sent to the Arcadian from late July to September 1979.

This episode is about three hours and fifteen minutes long.

Enjoy listening to the podcast. If you have any feedback, feel free to post it here or email me.

Adam

• 2 months later...

Pic from Christmas 1978 of my beloved astrocade

attachicon.gifxmas 78.JPG

Nice pic man! Was that a Christmas gift or did you already have it? I never got any systems for Christmas, got them for good grades etc. so I have no such images. I do have some saved Christmas pics with Micronauts like Microtron, a B9 Lost in Space bump and go robot, some other cool toys. One of these days I've got to get them from the folks so I can scan them for posterity.

Nice pic man! Was that a Christmas gift or did you already have it? I never got any systems for Christmas, got them for good grades etc. so I have no such images. I do have some saved Christmas pics with Micronauts like Microtron, a B9 Lost in Space bump and go robot, some other cool toys. One of these days I've got to get them from the folks so I can scan them for posterity.

Already had it, thats the one my dad got from mail order that kept breaking down unitl he fixed it :P

Already had it, thats the one my dad got from mail order that kept breaking down unitl he fixed it :P

This picture is so awesome. I had no idea the Astrocade existed in 1978… I'm sure I would've loved it, not that I regret finally getting an Intellivision a couple years later, but… Probably would've went nuts with the BASIC cartridge!
By the way, love your channel and looking forward to (hopefully) more Astrocade reviews.
Carl

Pic from Christmas 1978 of my beloved astrocade

attachicon.gifxmas 78.JPG

Surely, that's not an Astrocade sitting on top of that awesome 25" console TV in 1978. No such system existed until 1981. :) Just kidding around-- I know most people call the system the Astrocade no matter when the system came out. I do the same thing. I do wonder though, technically speaking, is the system a Bally Professional Arcade... or were you early enough to have a Home Library Computer from JS&A?

Adam

Edited by ballyalley

Probably would've went nuts with the BASIC cartridge!

Hey, Carl, it's not too late to go nuts with the "AstroBASIC" cartridge. What can you do with 1.8K of RAM, two-color graphics and mono sound?

You know, I said that as a joke. I mean, no one really uses "AstroBASIC," except to play games and use programs that were previously written. I guess it would be more accurate to say that nobody programs in 'AstroBASIC," but as I was typing the last few words of that sentence, my mind came up with a strange idea. What if I announced an "AstroBASIC" programming contest? This would be a neat idea, except there would be no way anyone could participate unless they owned an Astrodcade. If that wasn't the case, if you could use and save "AstroBASIC" programs from the Astrocade emulator in MAME, then I think I would announce a BASIC programming contest.

By the way, love your channel and looking forward to (hopefully) more Astrocade reviews.

Yeah, Willie, I'd love to see you review some more Astrocade games. Here's a list to about ten Astrocade-related videos that Willie made:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyT3h0Un6Xw&list=PLzJVIovydDLRVQMHfWk-BqwRZj2_RZA8H&index=3

I notice that at least two of ArcadeUSA's "AstroBASIC" game reviews are not part of that list:

Castle of Horror:

and Flying Ace:

Did I miss any other Astrocade videos that you have made, Willie?

Adam

But doesn't the emulators support save states? You know, I still may go nuts with it.

Yes, the MAME emulator does support "saving" using "AstroBASIC" and save states. The problem is that the MAME project is pretty specific about save states: they are not guaranteed to work from one version of MAME to the next. That being said, I've typed in a few short programs in "AstroBASIC" using the emulator in MAME and saved using save states with good results. If you do this, then be sure to not use the standard keyboard layout for the MAME emulation of the Astrocade's 24-key keypad. This layout is for the keypad without the BASIC overlay. In fact, if you plan to program in "AstroBASIC" using MAME, then do yourself a favor and make yourself a special keyboard with keypad overlays like this one:

post-4925-0-01107900-1497480664_thumb.jpg

You can get the full details about these keyboard overlays that I made (plus non-jpg versions) here:

http://www.ballyalley.com/emulation/MESS/mess.html#AstrocadeMESSBASICKeypadOverlay

You can print these labels onto sticker-type paper and then apply them to a spare keyboard using tweezers. It's rather easy to do, and it makes using "AstroBASIC" under emulation possible (for, without these overlays, it's near-impossible to type into "AstroBASIC" using Astrocade emulation).

Good luck-- and I'd love to try out any BASIC programs that you come up with under emulation.

Adam

Surely, that's not an Astrocade sitting on top of that awesome 25" console TV in 1978. No such system existed until 1981. :) Just kidding around-- I know most people call the system the Astrocade no matter when the system came out. I do the same thing. I do wonder though, technically speaking, is the system a Bally Professional Arcade... or were you early enough to have a Home Library Computer from JS&A?

Adam

• 2 years later...

Today I uploaded episode #9 of the Bally Alley Astrocast.  This one is called "Community Feedback Request in Three Minutes."  Yeah, the entire episode is really just three minutes long.  Episode #8 of the Astrocast was added on March 12, 2017, so it has been about 1 1/2 years since there has been an episode of the podcast released.

In episode 9, I very briefly discuss that the next podcast episode will focus on the Bally Arcade/Astrocade community of the past and present. I ask for the Astrocade community to send feedback to be included in the next podcast.  You can listen to the podcast on Libsyn here:

http://ballyalleyastrocast.libsyn.com/podcast/bally-alley-astrocast-episode-9-comminity-feedback-request-in-three-minutes

If you have feedback, then send it to my email address.

Adam

• 1 month later...

I released episode #10 of the Astrocast today.  Thanks to Chris for editing it all together and making me sound like I'm halfway coherent.

In episode 10 of the Bally Alley Astrocast, Adam and Chris++ review the modified version of the "AstroBASIC" game Gobblers.

1560869430_Gobblers(BobWiseman)(AstrocadeScreenshot)_02.jpg.01ee0e5c569220eca2fc5030f7ef0063.jpg

They also discuss just a few of the many updates to the BallyAlley.com website since March 2017. Finally, they talk about some of the recent occurrences in the Astrocade community. This is the first full-length episode in over 2 1/2 years; thanks to all those Astrocade fans who kept pestering Adam for another episode.

http://ballyalleyastrocast.libsyn.com/podcast/bally-alley-astrocast-episode-10-gobblers

This episode has plenty of show notes.  For some reason, none of the links in my show notes are blue. They all work, but it's VERY difficult to see that they're links because they are all black (the same as the text color). I'm using html code for my show notes. I've asked libsyn for help with this issue.

There is currently no video for the game Gobblers anyplace that I can find.  I hope that the next time Chris and I get together that we'll be able to record some game footage of this neat "AstroBASIC" game.

Enjoy the podcast!

Adam

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/15/2019 at 7:27 PM, ballyalley said:

They all work, but it's VERY difficult to see that they're links because they are all black (the same as the text color). I'm using html code for my show notes. I've asked libsyn for help with this issue.

I looked at the HTML on the page and this part seems to be the problem:

<style type="text/css">
        body {
                margin: 0px;
                font-size: 12px;
                font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif;
				background-color: #000000;
				color: #000000;
									background-image: url('//asset-server.libsyn.com/show/k-4af4f6dfbff96e93/assets/background_mp1.png');
				        }

img.item-web-image {
			max-width: 300px;
			float: right;
			margin-left: 8px;
			margin-bottom: 8px;
		}

a, a:active, a:link, a:visited {
                color: #000000;
                text-decoration: none;
        }

a:hover {
                text-decoration: underline;
        }

In the page's head element, it seems that there's some CSS that sets all links (a, a:active, a:visited) to use black text, with no underline. Not sure if that's under your control or libsyn's though.

35 minutes ago, intvsteve said:

I looked at the HTML on the page and this part seems to be the problem [...] In the page's head element, it seems that there's some CSS that sets all links (a, a:active, a:visited) to use black text, with no underline. Not sure if that's under your control or libsyn's though.

Thanks for looking into this issue, Steve.  As you said, I don't think that I can change anything inside the HEAD element-- but I'll check more carefully when I upload the Astrocade Episode #11 in the next couple of days (it's finished and edited already, I just need to make show notes for the episode).

Libsyn did get back with me and they basically told me to look at my show notes through my phone.  I did, and (weirdly) the links are blue there.  Libsyn's staff were polite and cordial, but they basically said that they would help if the show notes through my Podcast app didn't work but that the webpage is my own problem.  They gave me some hints to check into, but it would require making some significant changes.  I may follow-up on their suggestions later, but for now, I'm concentrating on getting Astrocade video art posted to YouTube.

Currently I have 78 Astrocade videos in my Astrocade Video Art playlist on YouTube, here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLADcQ67H2uU0R8npUnSmT6X8Ad6mKh_3o

I still have some more video art that I'll be posting in the next few days.

I'm also trying to get more Astrocast episodes released.  I have a friend coming over next week and we plan to record another short podcast together.

Adam