IGNORED

starpath demo unit help

broncoman

inside were i found the little chip popped out ! it was next to the wires on the right a little under them

I have that same Starpath Kisok "cart" as well, the only way to get the original cardboard box is if it were saved by the store back then who initially set it up the display. Thanks for posting the PCB, good to know about the socket chips and the easy fix.

I have that same Starpath Kisok "cart" as well, the only way to get the original cardboard box is if it were saved by the store back then who initially set it up the display. Thanks for posting the PCB, good to know about the socket chips and the easy fix.

No, I have the original box, as my unit was never set up. You can see part of it behind the paperwork.

post-1244-1107044950.jpg

• Like 1

No, I have the original box, as my unit was never set up. You can see part of it behind the paperwork.

I bought my Starpath and Kiosk Cart decades ago separately found at Swap Meet stalls.

WOW! That cardboard box and instructions you posted are by far much more rare then the Kisok Cart which itself is hard to find! A very very lucky find, how did you come across this?

I saw it on eBay & debated buying it. By "demo" does it mean it cycles through some preset attract mode showcasing a few different unplayable games, or does it select from among a few games & they are fully playable?

If any of them are normal fully playable games, are any of them other then Rabbit Transit?

And if so, well, obviously, I think you know my next question...