IGNORED

Upcoming Jaguar Game Drive Cartridge

SainT

I'm about to get stuck into the Jag again now. I've just started assembling the NeoGeo Pocket carts, so the Jag is next in line now. I've done a LOT of the ground work on the microcontroller side for the Jag as part of the NeoGeo Pocket work, so quite a lot is already in place now.

• Like 22

Today is officially the one year birthday of this topic :) I'm really glad SainT is doing God's work on his flashcarts, I'm really thankful for that. I was able to save some money since I found this topic and created my account here, so I'm ready to buy the Jaguar flashcart once it's ready. Keep up the good work, SainT!

Today is officially the one year birthday of this topic :) I'm really glad SainT is doing God's work on his flashcarts, I'm really thankful for that. I was able to save some money since I found this topic and created my account here, so I'm ready to buy the Jaguar flashcart once it's ready. Keep up the good work, SainT!

Blimey, it's a year already?! I have been rather sidetracked (in a good way) by the NeoGeo Pocket cart -- it took longer than I thought! But as I've said previously, all good foundations for the Jaguar. This will be the year of the Jaguar. :D

• Like 11

Blimey, it's a year already?! I have been rather sidetracked (in a good way) by the NeoGeo Pocket cart -- it took longer than I thought! But as I've said previously, all good foundations for the Jaguar. This will be the year of the Jaguar. :D

Awesome James. Glad things are working out :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Pretty sure that he isn't putting anyone down on a list for anything yet. The last few posts gave the impression that some people may think this.

Unless I'm mistaken, he's currently going through the Neo Geo Pocket list before starting this one up. Just didn't wanna see this thread turn into a bunch of "put me down for one" posts when no list is being made, plus you might miss out when one actually is.

If I am missing out on it, please let me know, and put me down for one ;)

• Like 1

People, nobody cares at this point if you want one and there is no preorder list. SainT clearly states this in the first post which you all need to read.

"There are no pre-order lists or anything like that, and I will ask for posts relating to this to be removed as it's just way too early. However if anyone wants to ask any questions, or if I have any progress updates, this thread is a good place for them."

• Like 4