IGNORED

Upcoming Jaguar Game Drive Cartridge

SainT

DJ from the Last Jedi? The T-t-t-thief? Sorry. Awesome news SainT! Take your time. Get healthy. Will wait years if need be. My mediocre collection and homebrews will keep me busy. You fools should still try to collect! This thing isn’t just for piracy!

Was referring to Unreal Tournament, the various "Double Kill, Triple Kill... Me-me-mega kill!" or whatever.

I look at that and see I've been collecting quite a bit more recently than I have in the past few years. crappy thing is when You've bought things and they disappeared over the years and have had to re-buy, like my Ultra Vortek and I still haven't gotten a new copy of Primal Rage....(I think I already complained about that in this thread haha)

post-16458-0-88051600-1515305065_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

I've already expressed an interest in this but you weren't taking orders at the time. Maybe you still aren't, but IF YOU ARE, please add my name to that list. I definitely want one of these.

There are no pre-order lists or anything like that, and I will ask for posts relating to this to be removed as it's just way too early. However if anyone wants to ask any questions, or if I have any progress updates, this thread is a good place for them.

• Like 3

I've already expressed an interest in this but you weren't taking orders at the time. Maybe you still aren't, but IF YOU ARE, please add my name to that list. I definitely want one of these.

There are no pre-order lists or anything like that, and I will ask for posts relating to this to be removed as it's just way too early. However if anyone wants to ask any questions, or if I have any progress updates, this thread is a good place for them.

As I mentioned in my post, I'm aware that this was the story at least back then. But given that this was 18 months ago I thought the situation might have changed by now, hence my update.

As I mentioned in my post, I'm aware that this was the story at least back then. But given that this was 18 months ago I thought the situation might have changed by now, hence my update.

Then you could have simply skimmed through the last few pages because your probably aware that there’s 1,000’s of people that want this or ask SainT by pm if there is still no list. SainTs good at keeping his first post updated. Just keep an eye on it or If you’re following this thread, you’ll get all notifications.

Still no excuse for your post and it should be deleted. Guys like you start a frenzy of posts and can unnecessarily blow up our phones with notifications who are following this thread.

• Like 1

Then you could have simply skimmed through the last few pages because your probably aware that there’s 1,000’s of people that want this or ask SainT by pm if there is still no list. SainTs good at keeping his first post updated. Just keep an eye on it or If you’re following this thread, you’ll get all notifications.

Still no excuse for your post and it should be deleted. Guys like you start a frenzy of posts and can unnecessarily blow up our phones with notifications who are following this thread.

My first thought after reading your post....

Dunno why, it just popped in for some reason.

• Like 2

Oh we've got a proper jobsworth here haven't we? Get that stick out of your arse. It's been 18 months since I last saw news about this so I'm entitled to ask a simple question.

No wonder people don't come here as often as they used to.

Enjoy this notification, you pompous prick.

Edited by g4r37h
  • Like 3

Not to add to any negativity here, just a suggestion that if you subscribe to email updates on the thread you'll stay up to date with the situation. If you think you might want one I'd suggest that. I don't login much but see every post by email to know when there's progress.

• Like 2

Oh we've got a proper jobsworth here haven't we? Get that stick out of your arse.

I've never heard this word 'jobsworth' used before, and looked it up out of curiosity.

I guess you learn something new every day....

Jobsworth - Wikipedia

A jobsworth is a person who uses their job description in a deliberately uncooperative way, or who seemingly delights in acting in an obstructive or unhelpful manner.

Edited by ls650
  • Like 1

Not to add to any negativity here, just a suggestion that if you subscribe to email updates on the thread you'll stay up to date with the situation. If you think you might want one I'd suggest that. I don't login much but see every post by email to know when there's progress.

Thanks man. I will do just that. :)

Any update about PCB's?

I've just been testing everything I'd not tested before on the current PCB as a final check before getting new boards made. Handy I did, as I've just found the UART connections meant I couldn't send data back to the Jaguar, only receive. But I have data being received over UART now, which is cool. I have a few more things to test, like I2S, INT1 interrupts and JTAG, then I'm done.

I've also made provision for an SPI WIFI module (ESP-12E) as well...

There really isn't that much more to check, but my ever shit health is really slowing me down currently. :mad:

• Like 15