IGNORED

Upcoming Jaguar Game Drive Cartridge

SainT

Understood and appreciated. Once demand is met for the masses, I'd probably try to order a couple at a time over a year or so. Would eventually like to have one for each of my units but even that isn't absolutely necessary.:)

• Like 1

19 hours ago, SainT said:

£140 UKP + postage. Hope it's not too steep for people, there's been rather a lot of work gone into this, and the SLS shell alone is reassuringly expensive! I may offer a board only option at £120 UKP if people are interested, although not for this first batch.

If you have any interesting old hardware, I'd be up for trading... ;)

Atari PC1, ABC, Falcon case & shielding -- I'm sure there's more I'm looking for!

For the PC1/ABC you could have a few cartridges. :D

So I assume ~$175.00 - $180.00US with shipping to U.S.?  The Krikzz EverDrive V3 (N64 SD multi-cart) currently sells for $193.00US on Amazon. Your price is not at all out of line with the product you are providing (especially if/when Jag CD support is provided).

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SainT said:

I’m going to limit to 1 per person initially. There’s a lot of eBay scalping these days, and a lot of people who want these...

Good work, fair price in my opinion for what it will offer!  Good work on the above move too for the same reasons for those that like to 'cash in' on the Atari community, on eBay and beyond!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SainT said:

I’m going to limit to 1 per person initially. There’s a lot of eBay scalping these days, and a lot of people who want these...

Awesome. I don't think I've ever successfully gotten in on an initial run of something. I added your website and the specific email to my friendly email list and follow your pages. Fingers crossed!

@SainT 

I think the price is fair regarding to all the work that you‘ve spent in the last years on the jag sd.

I’ve seen the manual you have posted in your news section and I would like to ask about the possibility to get back from a game into the jag-sd menu by using a key combination on the controller.

We had this issue already in this thread but I like to ask if you have implemented this feature with the final release or if it‘s coming with a future release.

In the manual I can‘t find anything about it.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, jjona5 said:

Awesome. I don't think I've ever successfully gotten in on an initial run of something. I added your website and the specific email to my friendly email list and follow your pages. Fingers crossed!

The email address will be sales@mail.retrohq.co.uk -- I've moved to the mail sub-domain as I'm now using something called MailGun to help increase email deliverability. The hosting site email servers are not very reliable in terms of being on blacklists, etc!

1 minute ago, productof76 said:

@SainT 

I think the price is fair regarding to all the work that you‘ve spent in the last years on the jag sd.

I’ve seen the manual you have posted in your news section and I would like to ask about the possibility to get back from a game into the jag-sd menu by using a key combination on the controller.

We had this issue already in this thread but I like to ask if you have implemented this feature with the final release or if it‘s coming with a future release.

In the manual I can‘t find anything about it.

The extra reset combo has not been implemented yet, however I will be looking into it for a future firmware update. :)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SainT said:

The email address will be sales@mail.retrohq.co.uk -- I've moved to the mail sub-domain as I'm now using something called MailGun to help increase email deliverability. The hosting site email servers are not very reliable in terms of being on blacklists, etc!

Any chance you could send a test email out? I put that in my trusted list but I still have issues at times. Tempted to sign up with my gmail also but I get so much junk in there. 

22 minutes ago, jjona5 said:

Any chance you could send a test email out? I put that in my trusted list but I still have issues at times. Tempted to sign up with my gmail also but I get so much junk in there. 

I've been meaning to add a test option in the account section, I will do before I set the pre-order live.