IGNORED

Upcoming Jaguar Game Drive Cartridge

SainT

2 hours ago, Hastor said:

As a few seem to have missed it, CD support is still not guaranteed and will come in a later update if at all. Sounds like there's a good chance of it but I wouldn't expect it before any pre order have shipped. SainT will be working on making sure these are filled and working well  for a while I'd assume. That's in addition to the other flash carts he still makes and tinkers with. Don't sell your CD drive yet... unless it is to me, cheap!

Sadly I've decided to hold off on ordering - the CD support is the deal-maker for me.  I own about 50 carts and have a Skunkboard, so the only releases I really miss are some of the CD games.

I think if/when it gets CD support, it will be a must-have purchase for me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tidus79001 said:

Just put my pre-order in.  I'm at number 433.

SainT on an unrelated note are you still considering producing an Atari 7800 SD cart once the Jaguar SD cart is done?

Yeah, that's the plan. Has the Concerto 2 not arrived yet? There were noises...

• Like 2

On 8/19/2019 at 6:48 PM, DEATH said:

Hello SainT, is there a programming manual or something like that ?

(ok, i created a topic for this question in the new subforum "Jaguar SD Cart Development" )

There will be some sample code and I'll be on hand in the Jag GD forums for help. I'll get to it after the first load have shipped! :)

Edited by SainT
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tidus79001 said:

Just put my pre-order in.  I'm at number 433.

SainT on an unrelated note are you still considering producing an Atari 7800 SD cart once the Jaguar SD cart is done?

19 minutes ago, SainT said:

I don't know of the Concerto 2 and it was my understanding that all the previous 7800 multi carts were not available any longer and possibly.  I know that you make top notch products so waiting for your 7800 SD cart is fine by me.

I mentioned this on Twitter a while ago, it looks like quite a few people have paired numbers. If people placed the order in the same second, they seem to get the same number on the email. So there’s been like two 4’s then the next person has 6. But this is just related to the email, the actual order number is the order things are dealt with in. :)

16 minutes ago, SainT said:

I mentioned this on Twitter a while ago, it looks like quite a few people have paired numbers. If people placed the order in the same second, they seem to get the same number on the email. So there’s been like two 4’s then the next person has 6. But this is just related to the email, the actual order number is the order things are dealt with in. :)

Yeah but I was first right? :)

1 hour ago, SainT said:

I will buy one of the 7800 carts as well.  

Any plan to add the Lynx cart to your store?  I would have ordered both at the same time to save on some shipping if it was there.  If the lynx cart is on the store when your 7800 cart is for sale i will pick one up then.

39 minutes ago, Otto1980 said:

I tried to preorder.

There is a "Checkout with PayPal"

Do you really want to enter my PayPal password on your Website?

Err, no, you enter it into PayPal. It’s like every other shop which uses a PayPal cart checkout. ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, grifter said:

I will buy one of the 7800 carts as well.  

Any plan to add the Lynx cart to your store?  I would have ordered both at the same time to save on some shipping if it was there.  If the lynx cart is on the store when your 7800 cart is for sale i will pick one up then.

I believe Saint is working on a new revision of the Lynx cart. Not sure how far along he is on that.

And he hasn't even started the 7800 cart. So you might be waiting for a while if you want to get both at once. 

35 minutes ago, waiwainl said:

Ordered mine, #516 ?? on the list ?

Wow, 500 and counting on Day One. Which also means 500+ separate individuals (assuming people didn't create fake accounts) purchasing the product, since there was a "1 per person" limit. That's remarkable, and should be commended. @SainT, did you have any idea that 500+ would be sold on the first day of on-sale? Just curious. Well done!

• Like 2