IGNORED

Upcoming Jaguar Game Drive Cartridge

SainT

38 minutes ago, str0m said:

" Just re-testing and packing the first batch of JagSD's. "  in post today so chance of arriving tomorrow for some bank holiday fun? :)

Wont be posted until tomorrow. It's taken rather a long time to just re-test and pack for shipping. I've got to actually process payments and finish packing for shipping still!

Going out tomorrow there's still a change they'll arrive Saturday for UK customers, though!

53 minutes ago, str0m said:

Thanks, no real issue, only Tempest would be nice but I hit a brick wall with it advancing wise so it won't matter starting from 0 again :D

Hah, that's really the only cart I have high scores on too.  And my best score is probably 20+ years old!

On 8/22/2019 at 11:28 AM, SainT said:

Idiots panicking is the biggest issue. It's like when it snows over here, suddenly all the supermarkets are empty as everyone buys 100 loaves of bread and 50 pints of milk. It's fecking snow not a nuclear holocaust.

Anyway, yes, it's in the interest of the EU to deal with us. We are a large economy and buy a shit-load of everything from the EU, if it becomes uneconomic to buy from the EU, then we'll start actually producing more "in-house" or buying elsewhere. This will screw the EU economy as a whole.

It's not a one way street, it's a symbiotic relationship.

Sorry, enough political crap, very dull! Retro hardware is what you want.

Just re-testing and packing the first batch of JagSD's.

Try to keep your hyperbole in the realms of reality of you want people to believe your rubbish.

Anyway no 625 :)

I have no problem waiting.

"Believe your rubbish?" from the big 3 poster SBrann?

So pray tell, which bit do you think is rubbish?

Next:

"keep your hyperbole in the realms of reality"

Dictionary definition of Hyperbole:

"exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally"

So if we've got to keep our hyperbole REAL, it wouldn't be hyperbole then would it?

I think by definition you can't have realistic hyperbole.

If you're going to use big words make sure you know what they mean eh?

Bet you loved that choon "Ironic" which wasn't....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, RAShepherd said:

Next:

So if we've got to keep our hyperbole REAL, it wouldn't be hyperbole then would it?

Lol, truly the age of Internet authoritarianism isn't it?  Every Tom, Dick and Harry telling everyone else what to say and think.  When it's a political topic it's ten times worse like with SBrann there ugh.  I'm going back to Atari now...

Edited by TheNameOfTheGame
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RAShepherd said:

Next:

Lol, indeed, it’s extreme exaggeration to prove a point. If it was kept in the realms of reality it wouldn’t be extreme exaggeration.

Quite honestly though, this country grinds to a halt at the first sign of snow!

3 minutes ago, SainT said:

Lol, indeed, it’s extreme exaggeration to prove a point. If it was kept in the realms of reality it wouldn’t be extreme exaggeration.

Quite honestly though, this country grinds to a halt at the first sign of snow!

So since SBrann was harsh on your rubbish, I think he should get bumped back in the queue for the SD Cart.  :P

Kidding of course.  I live in Utah, where it hasn't been unheard of to get a couple of feet of snow.  Yet some of the other places that get half an inch once every 2 decades act like it's Armageddon.

• Like 2

As this SD Cart was coming into reality, I thought maybe this would be the tipping point in me finally graduating this odd fascination into proper Jaguar ownership... but given my current financial situation, spending ~$300 on a complete Jaguar and a further ~$170 on a SD Cart would be a poor decision.

Regardless, it's cool to see the culmination of all this building excitement over the past however long it's been since the original announcement (over a year, right?). I'll live vicariously through all of you until I get lucky at a thrift store/yard sale/etc.

Pre-order Position

77 in front of you.

I so hope the next batch is going to be 80 units again ?

Thank you SainT for all your hard work and persistence, you are a rock in the sea of retro hardware ?

You hinted at something a long time ago, I am praying you will make that a reality, as I find the current prices on Ebay waaaay over the top... remember the CatBox? You said you where investigating something like it... I hope you press on and create it, I'll be first in line to grab it from your shop ?