IGNORED

Upcoming Jaguar Game Drive Cartridge

SainT

On 1/17/2020 at 11:01 PM, Greg2600 said:

I truly do not know why everyone is back to calling out queue numbers?  He never promised to pick up where he left off on the order queue, only that he would attempt to do so.  Also as of this week, sounds like SainT is going to outsource everything.  If that is the case, then I'd assume orders would be fulfilled from 3rd parties, not him.

I truly do not know why you get upset when people discuss queue numbers. Maybe you're just bitter since you're at the back of the line and hope the preorder list gets shredded? ?

• Confused 1

27 minutes ago, sixersfan105 said:

I truly do not know why you get upset when people discuss queue numbers. Maybe you're just bitter since you're at the back of the line and hope the preorder list gets shredded? ?

It's totally pointless, but I know what it's leading to, that if Retro HQ does not adhere to these numbers, he'll be burned at the stake.  It's similar to people continually asking to be added to a non-existent preorder list for his Lynx and Pocket Color carts.

Edited by Greg2600

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Jaymiester said:

That's good to hear, but I don't think he was looking for updates on the Lynx GD in this thread :)

It's all rather intertwined.

I'm using the Lynx GD as a test for all the processes involved with the outsourcing as it will be identical for the Jaguar. The Lynx is basically there. Just waiting on production PCB samples to come through, then I can start production properly.

Most of the work for the Jaguar has also been done, so once I'm happy with the Lynx, the Jaguar will follow.

Sorry it's taken so long! These things have a habit of taking longer than expected, then you throw other "real life" stuff into the mix, and it takes even longer!

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...