IGNORED

Upcoming Jaguar Game Drive Cartridge

SainT

The list from signing up via the link in the AtariAge Store for the Jaguar Game Drive. Originally started as just having people send a message via the store's contact form, but I quickly changed it to use a Google Form, which makes it easier on my end. I've combined both lists into one. 

..Al

On 6/22/2020 at 10:04 AM, SainT said:

At this point as I will only be fulfilling a few more, then the rest will be through resellers. The plan is to have enough stock in place by the time resellers get stock to clear the backlog.

im order 202, i didnt reallise i needed to reauthorise my order ? do i still have a chance of getting my original order ? EDIT looks like you've been paid, my order went through :)

Edited by alienkidmj12

Al said he was doing his best to honor the order of the list, so I'm assuming he's got some order. I am a little under 200 on SainT's list, but no idea on Al's list cause I wasn't sure if I was supposed to be on both and didn't sign up for a few days while I figured that out.

29 minutes ago, Jaymiester said:

I don't think the list here is going to be by submission date. It's probably just going to be a mass email letting everyone know they are available for order. But then again, I could be completely wrong too! :)

Pretty sure for the Lynx, Al has been contacting people largely in order, based on the quantity he's got.

5 hours ago, Torgod13 said:

I believe I also signed up on the Atari Age list for the JagGD a while ago.

I'm still sitting in second place on SainT's list but want to cover my bases.

Can you please check to see where i am on the Atari Age list?

Thanks

He's only considering the Atari Age (Store contact + Waiting List form) order I believe. 

More importantly both Al and SainT have promised multiple times that they will have quantities to fulfill all the people waiting, even if that's in the 800 piece range, in the near future.  It's not going to KILL YOU if you were #2 on the RetroHQ site, and #202 on AtariAge.  You signed up a few hours before other people, almost a year ago.  No one is starving, no one is being denied water or oxygen here.  Goodness!

28 minutes ago, Greg2600 said:

Pretty sure for the Lynx, Al has been contacting people largely in order, based on the quantity he's got.

He's only considering the Atari Age (Store contact + Waiting List form) order I believe. 

More importantly both Al and SainT have promised multiple times that they will have quantities to fulfill all the people waiting, even if that's in the 800 piece range, in the near future.  It's not going to KILL YOU if you were #2 on the RetroHQ site, and #202 on AtariAge.  You signed up a few hours before other people, almost a year ago.  No one is starving, no one is being denied water or oxygen here.  Goodness!

You are correct.. it's not going to kill me, but you don't have to be a dick about it.  It was more for curiosity.  This is why I try to refrain from posting on the boards.. too many knob gobblers.  

Yes.. you are right. That derogatory comment was not called for.  My apologies.  Just insert your own derogatory line of your choosing.  Some of us have jobs and families that keep us more than busy.  I do not have the time to scroll through thousands of posts.  I just show up once in a while and check in to see how SainT is coming along.  My apologies to the elitist snobbery on the boards.

1 hour ago, Torgod13 said:

You are correct.. it's not going to kill me, but you don't have to be a dick about it.  It was more for curiosity.  This is why I try to refrain from posting on the boards.. too many knob gobblers.  

Nice attitude newbie.  Please explain this to me.  Why do some people feel that they are above others or have an entitlement?  Anyone using the search feature rather than asking a question posed 200 times already would know the answer.  If this makes me an elitist, then fuck you.  Learn some manners.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Torgod13 said:

Exactly.. thank you for proving my point.

Go onto ANY other forum, especially automotive ones, and post a question that has been asked a few dozen times in 2 days, without searching first and see what response you get.  Most forums will just boot you for it.  Expecting a little razzing or being told "please use the search" isn't that harsh.  Coming into a forum and talking shit to members with 15 to 20 years tenure also will not earn you any friends.  Maybe take these "subtle hints" and calm down a bit.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Hastor said:

image.thumb.png.69f1a9418dd2fcbe0d553cb759f40da2.png

Yes, we are indeed around... and we'll play your Atari!

Pretty sure that entry should be fixed, as it is a nob-gobbler, not like a doorknob...

35 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Go onto ANY other forum, especially automotive ones, and post a question that has been asked a few dozen times in 2 days, without searching first and see what response you get.  Most forums will just boot you for it.  Expecting a little razzing or being told "please use the search" isn't that harsh.  Coming into a forum and talking shit to members with 15 to 20 years tenure also will not earn you any friends.  Maybe take these "subtle hints" and calm down a bit.

I am kind of surprised there isn't a 'coming soon' on the store yet for it.

On the note of searches, while Atari Age does have a great search function, most forums will get pissy for you necrobumping a thread.  This seems to be one of the few that does not.  But I wonder how many new threads are due to this.

Just a thought. 

But for 100%, if you can't handle a bit of razzing, you should quite possibly just stay in isolation with no internet, as there are a lot of jokers and jerks out there!  ?

• Thanks 2