IGNORED

Upcoming Jaguar Game Drive Cartridge

SainT

1 minute ago, leech said:

I am kind of surprised there isn't a 'coming soon' on the store yet for it.

Right now there are large waiting lists for the Jaguar GameDrive and the Lynx GameDrive.  When I know I'll be receiving enough to satiate demand where anyone can get one without being on a waiting list, I'll start promoting them more heavily.

..Al

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pboland said:

I'm now here. :)

I am not sure, but I think we should call you King Overlay! 

I am going to spend some time this weekend to see if I can print something that will fit the Wico commander, was also debating trying to make a 3d printed overlay design for the 5200 and jag...

Edited by leech
  • Like 1

Don’t worry, certainly not forgotten! A combination of having a LOT on with other work and trying to get the Lynx GD production sorted has taken a lot of time.

However, the good news is the Lynx GD production is now sorted, and they will be in good supply shortly. This means my attention is now turning to sorting out the Jag GD production. I’ve got quite a long way there already, just need to finish the last bits. And I think other work is calming down a bit as well, so I can turn my attention fully to retro for a while.

Its been a complete change of how I handle production and sales this last 9 months(ish), and has taken a while to sort. But the NeoPocket GD has been readily available In the US and Europe for the last couple of months and I’m gradually replicating this with all my carts.

• Like 9

Hi there, quick question.. I signed up using the AA pre-order form on April 23rd, got email from Albert saying added to the list, left things alone for a while.. i'm now seeing there's another site to order from (RetroHQ) and I don't see any position in queue on either site.. am I just missing something or do I need to re-pre order?

4 hours ago, spacemanrocks said:

Hi there, quick question.. I signed up using the AA pre-order form on April 23rd, got email from Albert saying added to the list, left things alone for a while.. i'm now seeing there's another site to order from (RetroHQ) and I don't see any position in queue on either site.. am I just missing something or do I need to re-pre order?

Depends on where in the world you are.  Basically you are more likely to get one sooner from AA if you are in the US.  If you are elsewhere, you would either get it from RetroHQ (which I think he is still filling orders slowly?)  Or there is some other store in the UK he is selling through (dragon something?)

To be fair.. if you remove all the....

• put me on the list!
  • where am I on the list?
  • waaa I paid (no, you didn't) and now I've been ripped off (no, you haven't)
  • where am I on the list now that the list has changed?
  • the new list isn't fair, because I paid to be on the old list (no, you didn't)
  • cusoms charges!
  • when is it happening?
  • can I insert this in my rectum?
  • is this still happening?

Then it's probably about 3 pages long....

• Like 8
  • Haha 7