IGNORED

Upcoming Jaguar Game Drive Cartridge

SainT

34 minutes ago, zezba9000 said:

CDI has zero ODE's I think.  3DO has one that I just got in the mail and was delayed from COVID for 8 months.

Not to get off topic, but any info on the 3DO one? Still available or getting another batch, and how is it? Feel free to DM me if you have any info.

21 minutes ago, Hastor said:

Not to get off topic, but any info on the 3DO one? Still available or getting another batch, and how is it? Feel free to DM me if you have any info.

I'm installing it now. I'll let you know how it goes. This is where you get them: http://3do-renovation.ru/How_to_buy.htm

Make sure its for the 3DO you have of course.

9 minutes ago, Krip316 said:

I just received mine. Ordering was easy. Will be installing mine shortly.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

Nice, I'd like to see how it goes and also if it would have any issues with my fz-10's RGB and 240p mods.

Edited by Hastor
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Hastor said:

Nice, I'd like to see how it goes and also if it would have any issues with my fz-10's RGB and 240p mods.

Worked first try.  I have a FZ-1 Japanese console I use a 100v down-stepper with.  Running "Need for Speed (US)" perfectly.

Also own the Japanese version of "Need for Speed (aka OverDriven)" so interesting to see the differences.

image.thumb.png.4d12eef8823866e4c47eee597c354362.png

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hastor said:

Oh yeah, I forgot one other console I don't have a flash device (or at least all in one multicart) for is the Atari 7800. I heard SOMEONE might make one of those eventually...

I have Watara Supervision to Dreamcast... 7800 is badly needed.

The person who started this thread who made NeoGD, LynxGD & JagGD is looking into making something for 7800.

Its one of the MultiCarts I really want as well and there is literally nothing for it... odd as the system is pretty good and has lots of ram etc.

2 hours ago, zezba9000 said:

Worked first try.  I have a FZ-1 Japanese console I use a 100v down-stepper with.  Running "Need for Speed (US)" perfectly.

Also own the Japanese version of "Need for Speed (aka OverDriven)" so interesting to see the differences.

image.thumb.png.4d12eef8823866e4c47eee597c354362.png

That picture is somehow both beautiful and obscene!

• Haha 1

Oh yeah, I forgot one other console I don't have a flash device (or at least all in one multicart) for is the Atari 7800. I heard SOMEONE might make one of those eventually...

I have Watara Supervision to Dreamcast... 7800 is badly needed.
I might be the only one but I'm still holding out hope one day for some more obscure offerings. I want an ode solution for my pcfx, Bandai playdia and cdi. I could be waiting a while!

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, Krip316 said:

Mine is for the FZ-1.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

I have the FZ-10 version and it works fine with the 240p and citrus3000psi RGB mod (and I assume any other RGB mod).  The FZ-10 is a bit tricky to install because the drive controller IC is on the motherboard so it can’t just be unplugged- you have to remove the IC and do a fair bit of soldering.  I blogged about it here and included a couple pics: https://yesterware.blogspot.com/2018/09/3do-fz-10-usb-host-controller-review.html?m=1

• Like 1

Looking forward to this one. I wont be guy #1000 asking when its ready lol I remember back when AtariAge was going to release Tempest for 5200 I was always thinking about it, when it would come out. Eventually I got burnt out from it, gave up, and then stumbled upon the fact that it was released a year or 2 later. Its best to just let these things happen. Keep up the great work SainT ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I placed my order for this item back on 8/19/2019 and I never received it. My pre-order position is 170. 

Are we still waiting on these one year later? This seems concerning....

EDIT: I logged into my account and saw that I still have 66 people ahead of me. Has the progress been this slow – basically 100x units built/shipped in one calendar year – or did my preorder position get pushed back? 

I understand that this is a lot of work for Saint – and we all appreciate his efforts – but some more updates, even automated through email, would be super helpful.

Thank you

Edited by philexile
New info added

1 hour ago, philexile said:

Hello,

I placed my order for this item back on 8/19/2019 and I never received it.

You didn't place an order. Did you really expect to receive the cart without paying for one? Saint has covered the status of this project multiple times.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, madman said:

You didn't place an order. Did you really expect to receive the cart without paying for one? Saint has covered the status of this project multiple times.

I did actually, on 8/19/2019:

1657632932_ScreenShot2020-08-27at1_25_13PM.thumb.png.b8aa1130d1282c4f9922386a93dc8c73.png

From what I'm reading in this thread, people who pre-ordered in the USA were skipped over, so perhaps that is the issue? 

I'm just asking for an update, not hostility.

Thank you 

• Like 2

Not trying to be hostile, but it seems 95% of this thread is "when is this being shipped" posts. I placed the same "order" to get on the list, read the details of that Paypal email:
Thanks for your order at Retro HQ Ltd. Money won't leave your account until Retro HQ Ltd processes your order.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, madman said:

Not trying to be hostile, but it seems 95% of this thread is "when is this being shipped" posts. I placed the same "order" to get on the list, read the details of that Paypal email:
Thanks for your order at Retro HQ Ltd. Money won't leave your account until Retro HQ Ltd processes your order.

That's great, I guess? I think I answered my own question: I'm 67th in the queue, so I'll just have to wait it out, along with everyone else who live outside of the UK.

I'm a big fan of Saint's work and have his other carts as well, I just wish the ordering/update process was a little more smooth.

Thanks 

3 minutes ago, philexile said:

That's great, I guess? I think I answered my own question: I'm 67th in the queue, so I'll just have to wait it out, along with everyone else who live outside of the UK.

I'm a big fan of Saint's work and have his other carts as well, I just wish the ordering/update process was a little more smooth.

Thanks 

Since you're in the US, I'd recommend clicking here: https://atariage.com/store/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1215