IGNORED

Upcoming Jaguar Game Drive Cartridge

SainT

Trying to login to pay for this and get this screen from the link in the email:

[image removed]

Been getting this screen from the more direct link posted in the thread years ago for the last 6 months:

[image removed]

Need to pay within the next 18 or so hours! SainT can you help? :)

[SainT -- removed images as they contained login details!]

Edited by SainT
Removed images as they contained login details!

If I'm not mistaken, when you got added to the RetroHQ list there should be a PayPal authorization. When I asked many months ago, SainT mentioned that you'd receive an email and likely be charged a day or so later. That would give you a chance to back out or whatever.

I'm almost certainly not getting one from RetroHQ due to my number in line, but PayPal is still authorized to let SainT charge me as far as I know, and I never got anything saying that was canceled etc. So it may just hit your paypal if you went through the signup. Might wanna reply by email if you're unsure and something hitting your account could cause a problem.

Please correct me if this has changed.

• Thanks 1

I authorized the payment, but it was last August, and can see no record of it in my Paypal account.  I get an error when using the transaction link in the Paypal email.   I'm guessing authorizations don't last that long.

If it doesn't go through, I'm good for it, I promise!  :D

9 hours ago, Saturn said:

Switched browsers, all good ? Apparently, no payment due at this moment.

Will be watching for when it is due :cool:

Oh, that’s interesting, I can only assume it’s related to cookies being disabled. I need to pick up on that and fail gracefully.

There are only about 60 carts going out as I’m just clearing what I have, retailers will have stock in around 6 weeks. If you’ve not received a mail from me yet you are unlikely to now, unless there are people who don’t answer. And to clarify, the existing PayPal authorisation will have almost certainly have expired, so you will get another email later today with PayPal payment link!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

23 hours ago, SainT said:

.... retailers will have stock in around 6 weeks. 

Please, please, please let AA have a portion of that stock .... maybe 2020 can have 1 good thing happening ... there's time 'till Xmas ;-)

PS: my apologies for the hyperbolic statement, and my heart felt condolences to all that have lost someone in these dire times (I just had a friend losing her father to COVID .... it sucks, only meager consolation is that the other way around would have been worse as in no parent should survive his/her children)

• Like 1

I had been at #49 at retrohq, now I'm at #12. No email received. What do I need to do now to get hold of the cart? Do I need to register somewhere else?

If I may suggest, a pinned post explaining this would most probably lower the amount of people asking the same questions over and over.

5 hours ago, SainT said:

There are only about 60 carts going out as I’m just clearing what I have, retailers will have stock in around 6 weeks. If you’ve not received a mail from me yet you are unlikely to now, unless there are people who don’t answer. And to clarify, the existing PayPal authorisation will have almost certainly have expired, so you will get another email later today with PayPal payment link!

Just got a jaguar today, so hopefully I'll pick one up when it goes to retail. Loving the neo geo pocket cart you've done. Will uk sellers be getting it the same time as AA and Germany etc? 

Same boat, got the initial email saying I had 24 hours to authorize payment or back out and see no way to do so inside my account > orders.  I believe I originally paid with paypal as well if it helps, haven't seen an new request come through yet (but it is still early and I'm excited). :)

17 minutes ago, grips03 said:

Is it expected that AA could fulfill the amount of the orders they have with the number of carts being sent?

Yes - production for AA has been outsourced and very much ramped up.  This is the reason for the delay.  Moving forward, stock should not be an issue.

8 hours ago, grips03 said:

Is it expected that AA could fulfill the amount of the orders they have with the number of carts being sent?

No, the initial supply of carts will not meet the existing demand. There is a HUGE wait on the AA backorder. It will be cleared within a few months, however.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1