IGNORED

Upcoming Jaguar Game Drive Cartridge

SainT

I just subscribe to the thread, so all updates and comments are easy to skim in my email every day. I only need to actually visit the thread when I want to reply. Just a suggestion as it will keep you up to date with minimal effort if you check your email at least a few times a week. You could most certainly set your email client to put them in a different folder as well if you're worried about a clogged inbox.

Even on busy comment days I can read them all in a few minutes and get the gist of what's going on.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Hastor said:

I just subscribe to the thread, so all updates and comments are easy to skim in my email every day. I only need to actually visit the thread when I want to reply. Just a suggestion as it will keep you up to date with minimal effort if you check your email at least a few times a week. You could most certainly set your email client to put them in a different folder as well if you're worried about a clogged inbox.

Even on busy comment days I can read them all in a few minutes and get the gist of what's going on.

Ha, I do this with most every thread I'm interested in on Atari Age... and because of it, most of my emails are from Atari Age. 

But hey, other projects I've waited years for finally arrived, so I'm only guessing AA will have stock before end of the year.

1) CosmosEx 3.0 finally showed up.

2) V4SA showed up.

3) ZZ9000 showed up

Just waiting on the JagGD and VCS.  Not sure if the latter ever will.  But then I was starting to doubt the CosmosEx would too.  Or I'd be waiting even longer for the V4SA.  I'm kind of glad AA hasn't gotten them yet, as my order will be for more than just the JagGD...

• Like 1

Jookie is another good guy! :)

Very sad Stephen Leary has recently quit the retro scene, he was another one. The are few people out there with the ability and enthusiasm to do things like this. He was effectively driven away by impatience and disregard for his effort. Different situation, as his work was all open sourced eventually, which makes it all the worse.

I honestly do, to a degree, understand the frustration with small scale production products like these. I'm on the other side of the fence, though, I have so much going on in my life waiting is SOOOO easy. Stopping the years flying by I find much harder. One minute the kids are babies, seemingly no time passes, the first hits secondary school. Like, wtf?

I'm still waiting for the next installment of The Elder Scrolls... that's been bloody years! ?

• Like 3

I've been watching this thread for, what, 3-4 years? I don't even remember. I missed a few days and ended up like #600+ on the original pre-order list. Not frustrated. It's a bummer to still be waiting but thanks for all you do. I'll get one when production steps up. Thanks for all your hard work. Love both versions of the Lynx SD/GD. This is a hobby for you. A potentially lucrative one! but take care of your family and your life and most importantly, yourself. I guess I need to get a neo geo color pocket, and your GD, you bastard!

All hail SainT!

7 hours ago, SainT said:

Jookie is another good guy! :)

Very sad Stephen Leary has recently quit the retro scene, he was another one. The are few people out there with the ability and enthusiasm to do things like this. He was effectively driven away by impatience and disregard for his effort. Different situation, as his work was all open sourced eventually, which makes it all the worse.

I honestly do, to a degree, understand the frustration with small scale production products like these. I'm on the other side of the fence, though, I have so much going on in my life waiting is SOOOO easy. Stopping the years flying by I find much harder. One minute the kids are babies, seemingly no time passes, the first hits secondary school. Like, wtf?

I'm still waiting for the next installment of The Elder Scrolls... that's been bloody years! ?

I agree, Jookie is a great guy!  Also, I am thankful the next Elder Scrolls isn't out, pretty sure you wouldn't have time to work on toys for us if it were! 

I still need to beat Skyrim, but I started over for VR...

• Like 1

18 hours ago, SainT said:

Limited preorder for European customers. Well, anyone can buy, but will be of most interest to European customers...

Just want to confirm European pre-orders through RetroHQ will not be fulfilled bevor I order through Dragonbox. (#30 now)

On 11/2/2020 at 9:11 PM, SainT said:

Limited preorder for European customers. Well, anyone can buy, but will be of most interest to European customers...

Unfortunately sold out again, but at least they offer mail notification when available again. Hope to catch it in time next time around. 

About 4 weeks I'm hoping. Waiting on PCB's to come in then it's just a matter of a few days to program, test, pack and ship.

This part is out of my hands, but I hope to get the first load out in time for Christmas, then the next shortly after.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, SainT said:

About 4 weeks I'm hoping. Waiting on PCB's to come in then it's just a matter of a few days to program, test, pack and ship.

This part is out of my hands, but I hope to get the first load out in time for Christmas, then the next shortly after.

Is it appropriate to ask the approximate size of this first batch?

On 10/23/2020 at 9:02 PM, uicr0Bee said:

Thanks. I added my self to the waiting list in Store section. Hope this was the right place to do it.

I forgot to mention earlier that live in Poland, Europe, if that's important.

Hi, is there a way to change email address on the AA Game Drive waiting list (Google form) ? My current email will be deleted soon and I'm switching to a new one. I've changed email in my AA profile, but don't know how to do this on the waiting list.

1 minute ago, uicr0Bee said:

Hi, is there a way to change email address on the AA Game Drive waiting list (Google form) ? My current email will be deleted soon and I'm switching to a new one. I've changed email in my AA profile, but don't know how to do this on the waiting list.

Yes, I'll send you a PM.

..Al