IGNORED

Upcoming Jaguar Game Drive Cartridge

SainT

1 hour ago, Albert said:

I'll look it up for you later today. This past week I have been extremely busy. 

..Al

Can you post the waiting number of specific dates?  For example, what waiting list number is on 2020-01-01, 2020-02-01, 2020-03-01, ... 2020-12-01.

Might save you some time if you could do this.  Waiters wouldn't know exactly where they fall on this waiting list, but would have some idea of where they fall on the waiting list.

Bob

I appreciate that folks are eager to know how far back on list they are and how long they must wait - I am too - but Albert is mighty busy.  Let him be to do his job.  These questions are a distraction that will only slow him down. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ls650 said:

I appreciate that folks are eager to know how far back on list they are and how long they must wait - I am too - but Albert is mighty busy.  Let him be to do his job.  These questions are a distraction that will only slow him down. 

Yeah, I am of the 'I have enough stuff to keep me busy anyhow and can wait however long it takes ti get one' mindset.  I figure pestering Al for info when he is just now releasing a ton of new games for other systems for a line number... is counter productive.

• Like 2

In-case people don't watch my Twitter feed (it's the place I post most often) the JagGD PCB's arrived today. I'll get them build up over the next few days and shipped out to retailers on Monday. Not quite in time for arrival before Christmas day, but should be with a lot of people over the holidays! ?

• Like 8

On 12/17/2020 at 3:06 PM, SainT said:

In-case people don't watch my Twitter feed (it's the place I post most often) the JagGD PCB's arrived today. I'll get them build up over the next few days and shipped out to retailers on Monday. Not quite in time for arrival before Christmas day, but should be with a lot of people over the holidays! ?

This is awesome. I just decided to look up the status of these after not checking for months and see this great news! I have no idea where I am on AA' list, but it is very nice to see you plan to be able to fulfill demand to everyone who wants one next year - too many people that do these things are not able to do that. Thanks for all your work - for your previous products and super support on them - and have a great 2021!

Edited by GuruGuy
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, GeneralMurdock said:

I have added both my e-mails months ago. 

Nothing on both my e-mail inbox. 

Is there any way to check on that?

EDIT: Found the e-mail confirming I was on the waiting list. 

Did it in 26th of may this year.

I have 80 Jaguar GameDrives arriving tomorrow, so I only sent out emails to the first 80 people on the list.  I expect to have more towards the end of January, and we'll keep chipping through the waiting list until it's exhausted.  :)

..Al

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, GeneralMurdock said:

I have added both my e-mails months ago. 

Nothing on both my e-mail inbox. 

Is there any way to check on that?

EDIT: Found the e-mail confirming I was on the waiting list. 

Did it in 26th of may this year.

What was the subject of that email? I definitely signed up not too long after the list went up, but I don't see any email confirming I was added to the list. Could be searching for the wrong thing.

I didn't add myself immediately as I wasn't sure if I should be on both that and the RetroHQ list, so I'm probably a bit further down, but still should be on it before it was too old (a week or two I think).
No rush, just wanna be sure I'm on it!