IGNORED

Upcoming Jaguar Game Drive Cartridge

SainT

1 minute ago, Hastor said:

What was the subject of that email? I definitely signed up not too long after the list went up, but I don't see any email confirming I was added to the list. Could be searching for the wrong thing.

The subject is, "Atari Jaguar GameDrive Now Available!"

I didn't add myself immediately as I wasn't sure if I should be on both that and the RetroHQ list, so I'm probably a bit further down, but still should be on it before it was too old (a week or two I think).
No rush, just wanna be sure I'm on it!

Using your forum registration email, you're number 133 on the list.  You'll definitely get in on the next batch.  :)

..Al

3 hours ago, Hastor said:

Oh so it's an email confirming you're up for order, there wasn't one confirming you were added to the list? If that's the case, makes sense I haven't gotten one yet.

There was one confirming you got into the list.

It's a copy of the form.

Subject: Atari Jaguar GameDrive Waiting List

From google forms.

Oh so it's an email confirming you're up for order, there wasn't one confirming you were added to the list? If that's the case, makes sense I haven't gotten one yet.

Yes, you should have an email confirming when you were added to the list.  If not, you can check your spam folder -- it would have come from Google as I used a Google Form to make this a bit easier on me.

..Al

8 minutes ago, Albert said:

Yes, you should have an email confirming when you were added to the list.  If not, you can check your spam folder -- it would have come from Google as I used a Google Form to make this a bit easier on me.

..Al

For some reason I never got that one, and I never delete emails in this account. Searched including Spam. I also have all emails to that account forwarded to another one (which I don't delete either) even if they are Spam. It never made it to my main account as it isn't there, or in the one it forwards to (checked in case I accidentally deleted it from the other).

Will the email to order come from the same place? I just want to be sure I get it since I missed that one!

[mention=3]Albert[/mention] nm found my email, my subject was "Re: New Contact Request: Jaguar GD" and you replied adding me to the list. I guess I PM'd you or something, maybe there was a different process then? It also wasn't from Google. April 23.

That’s the email I got too, but mine is dated April 24. So I must’ve missed this first batch. No worries, I’ve been waiting this long what’s a few more weeks? :D