IGNORED

Upcoming Jaguar Game Drive Cartridge

SainT

While I'm looking into some of the other 7800 flash solutions, to get me by until the 7800 GD, I do expect it to likely be the easiest to use and most supported going forward. Not knocking the others at all, but really like and know SainT's products and know what to expect. I don't have anything currently for it as far as a flash solution though (but recently recapped and S-video modded!).

1 hour ago, Hastor said:

While I'm looking into some of the other 7800 flash solutions, to get me by until the 7800 GD, I do expect it to likely be the easiest to use and most supported going forward. Not knocking the others at all, but really like and know SainT's products and know what to expect. I don't have anything currently for it as far as a flash solution though (but recently recapped and S-video modded!).

First 7800 I got was smashed :(  after cleaning it all up, it works though so I was thinking of designing a new case for it and 3d printing it.  Maybe I should make it lokk like the woody.  That would be kind of cool.  I need to clone myself a couple times so one of my clones can work on it.

5 hours ago, CD-i said:

Also arrived today in good old Germany by dragonbox. Seems like things are starting to move.

Thanks to Saint and all People involved into this project.

Works perfectly with first games tried.4876e13676a22bb9d943860a5c01dde8.jpg

Nice! I was thinking it would be too lucky to get it in 24 hours from the UK store I bought from, but it was quick last time with the neo geo pocket one. No deliveries now until Tuesday next week but hopeful mine will be coming then or soon after. Still got some time before going back to work the following Tuesday! 

Yes. Already digging through lots and lots of betas and homebrew which ROMs I hoarded all the years. Great to do easily now. Now longer flashing ROM per rom to the skunk or relying on shaky emulation.

Sadly many of these alpha/beta ROMs won't run on my GD. Anyone got the checkered flag 1993 CES demo running?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, madman said:

Al, was the original "list" from emailing you directly added to the newer Google form list? I have a confirmation back in April from emailing you directly, but I'm not sure I ever filled out the Google form.

Yes, anyone who emailed me directly will be on the list before any submissions from the Google form.

..Al

• Like 2

I too checked out, without choosing the box and bigger instructions option. I emailed support about it, but haven't heard back from them. I'd sure would love to add this option to my order, if possible. I was too excited and thought I'd "run out of time". Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!