IGNORED

Upcoming Jaguar Game Drive Cartridge

SainT

3 minutes ago, TheNameOfTheGame said:

I haven't gotten the email yet.  Should it take this long?

Yes, I have to go through all the emails, edit everyone's account so they can see the hidden Jaguar GameDrive entry, and then send emails to those individuals with a link to that entry in the store.  It's a bit time consuming, so I will do this in batches so I'm not just sitting at the computer doing these individually. 

..Al

• Like 1

Thank you Albert for getting the GameDrive on the AA store, the more flash cart options there the better, especially for the Jaguar. I'll be sure to order one asap. ;) Wasn't sure where to ask but is more Jag Pro Controller stock coming in?

14 minutes ago, tbs123456 said:

How do I order? I replied to the email, but haven't gotten an email back and still only shows as getting on the pre-order list for me? Did I just reply late and you haven't enabled it for me yet @Albert?

I did respond to your email yesterday, can you check your Google spam folder to see if it's there?

I was wrong, I somehow missed sending you an email after updating your store account.  I just sent you the email now, so you should have it if you take a look.

Thanks,

..Al

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Albert said:

I did respond to your email yesterday, can you check your Google spam folder to see if it's there?

I was wrong, I somehow missed sending you an email after updating your store account.  I just sent you the email now, so you should have it if you take a look.

Thanks,

..Al

Order placed. Can't wait!

• Like 2