IGNORED

Upcoming Jaguar Game Drive Cartridge

SainT

6 minutes ago, Albert said:

Yes, they are all set.  I've already built all the copies of Adventure II XE and Scramble.  Just need to finish all the 2600 games and I will be shipping everything out en masse.  Already have all (well, nearly all) the Jaguar pre-order games shipped, so I'm focused on getting everything else done, as well as non-pre-order games.  I'm a bit buried right now, but hope to be completely dug out from the pit I'm in soon. :)

..Al

kid fml GIF

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Albert said:

Try using your email address as your username.  If you're not able to login, please send me a message and I can help you.

..Al

Thanks - that worked.  However, I do not have an email confirmation for ordering the cart.  I use Thunderbird to handle the email account, it does not have a junk/spam folder.

Just now, Stephen said:

Thanks - that worked.  However, I do not have an email confirmation for ordering the cart.  I use Thunderbird to handle the email account, it does not have a junk/spam folder.

I did send you an email on Monday.  I'll send it again.

..Al

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Albert said:

I did send you an email on Monday.  I'll send it again.

..Al

Got it - thanks.

Oh yeah - payment sent!  Time to dust off the Jag and maybe even make an RGB cable for it.

3 hours ago, Stephen said:

I'm number 598.  Good thing I asked, I did not see the email.  If I lose my place this third time I am going to set my Jaguar and entire collection on fire.

No, no, no... You send it to me AND I'll set it on fire (honest)

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, orpheuswaking said:

No, no, no... You send it to me AND I'll set it on fire (honest)

Can you imagine the nerd rage seeing original Battlesphere Gold carts going from transparent to liquid and ash!  I'd never do such a thing.  The fumes emitted from this plastic case are toxic enough without a legitimate fire in the mix!

5 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Can you imagine the nerd rage seeing original Battlesphere Gold carts going from transparent to liquid and ash!  I'd never do such a thing.  The fumes emitted from this plastic case are toxic enough without a legitimate fire in the mix!

Well we don't all have BSG carts laying around :P

49 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Ha, and in the news "Man sets Atari Jaguar and entire collection on fire: dies of cancer two weeks later."

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, djones60 said:

I was at 651 and just ordered mine.  That will give you an idea once you found out your place in line.

Hi there how do you know your reservation#?

I was about to buy one from dragonbox.de as they have stock right now but shipping to North America was ridiculous, about $70 so I'll keep waiting for a closer seller.

Edited by Thayer

13 minutes ago, Thayer said:

Hi there how do you know your reservation#?

I was about to buy one from dragonbox.de as they have stock right now but shipping to North America was ridiculous, about $70 so I'll keep waiting for a closer seller.

I asked Albert about my position a long time ago.  Then yesterday looked up the old email.

51 minutes ago, djones60 said:

I asked Albert about my position a long time ago.  Then yesterday looked up the old email.

Was there a confirmation email? I completed the form on Atari Age store months ago but don't remember getting a confirmation? Shoot maybe mine did not go through.

Just now, Thayer said:

Was there a confirmation email? I completed the form on Atari Age store months ago but don't remember getting a confirmation? Shoot maybe mine did not go through.

Yes, you would have received a confirmation email from the Google form after submitting it.  I just took a look using the email address associated with your forum account and you are number 1363 on the list.  So you should be able to buy one in, I'd guess, two more rounds of Jaguar GameDrives.

..Al

16 minutes ago, Albert said:

Yes, you would have received a confirmation email from the Google form after submitting it.  I just took a look using the email address associated with your forum account and you are number 1363 on the list.  So you should be able to buy one in, I'd guess, two more rounds of Jaguar GameDrives.

..Al

Ahh thank you at least good to have confirmation. Thanks again.

On 5/13/2021 at 8:54 PM, Stephen said:

I'm number 598.  Good thing I asked, I did not see the email.  If I lose my place this third time I am going to set my Jaguar and entire collection on fire.

Where do you see those numbers?

I finally got around to ordering one of these. Cant wait to unleash the ultimate Jag power, my SNES and Genesis will no doubt be left laden with crimson clawmarks. It will be my first time playing Hoverstrike, IS2, and the CD games. Also I think the FPS games will especially feel better sitting on a couch with a legit controller. 

17 minutes ago, kane459 said:

@SainT any news or updates on if or when we will see jag CD support on the gamedrive? as theres a few jag cd games id love to be able to play on my jag

The most recent firmware has had cd support for some time now. It isn't perfect, a couple don't work or have problems, but most stuff is fine. It's the first release of it but has been available for at least a few weeks now.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, kane459 said:

@SainT any news or updates on if or when we will see jag CD support on the gamedrive? as theres a few jag cd games id love to be able to play on my jag

As said, it's already happened. Grab an update and go play! :)

Have a look in the support thread for more useful information --

https://atariage.com/forums/forum/247-jaguar-gamedrive-support/

• Like 2