IGNORED

Upcoming Jaguar Game Drive Cartridge

SainT

• 4 weeks later...

Just to let everyone know, I have (finally) abandoned the Jaguar GameDrive waiting list.  I sent 300 emails yesterday to those on the list to try and sell the 100+ units I have in stock, and only received 40 positive responses, which resulted in (thus far) 31 sales.  Given this waiting list was created in early 2020 and we're now in 2022, it's time to put it to rest. 

Given all other vendors are selling these directly, without the encumbrance of a waiting list, as well as the sheer amount of time required to manage the list and individually giving people on the list access to purchase the Jaguar GameDrive, and the diminishing responses to invitations to purchase over time, it's nigh time to kill it.  Also, I figure most people who wanted one early on have been able to buy one at one of the various vendors selling them.

I am still limiting purchases to one to a customer, though. 

Here's a direct link to the Jaguar GameDrive entry in the AtariAge Store:

https://atariage.com/store/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1243

..Al

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

17 hours ago, Albert said:

Just to let everyone know, I have (finally) abandoned the Jaguar GameDrive waiting list.  I sent 300 emails yesterday to those on the list to try and sell the 100+ units I have in stock, and only received 40 positive responses, which resulted in (thus far) 31 sales.  Given this waiting list was created in early 2020 and we're now in 2022, it's time to put it to rest. 

Given all other vendors are selling these directly, without the encumbrance of a waiting list, as well as the sheer amount of time required to manage the list and individually giving people on the list access to purchase the Jaguar GameDrive, and the diminishing responses to invitations to purchase over time, it's nigh time to kill it.  Also, I figure most people who wanted one early on have been able to buy one at one of the various vendors selling them.

..Al

Great, f that list. lol

Just added one to my wishlist.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Albert said:

..Al

I can only imagine how hard that is to manage.   I ended up getting one through Stone Age Gamer, but made a large order of Atari homebrews/products in your store ;).    You make amazing products and will continue to promote what you offer :).  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Jaguar GameDrives sold out overnight.  I still have the waiting list setup, and will now use it to notify people when more copies are available, versus trying to walk through the list to notify people in order (and then giving them access to a hidden Jaguar GameDrive entry in the store that they can order from, which was the most time consuming part). 

Sign up here and you'll get an email the moment I have more Jaguar GameDrives available:

https://forms.gle/mfduFhf2y4NhkQym7

..Al

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Albert said:

The Jaguar GameDrives sold out overnight.  I still have the waiting list setup, and will now use it to notify people when more copies are available, versus trying to walk through the list to notify people in order (and then giving them access to a hidden Jaguar GameDrive entry in the store that they can order from, which was the most time consuming part). 

Sign up here and you'll get an email the moment I have more Jaguar GameDrives available:

https://forms.gle/mfduFhf2y4NhkQym7

..Al

So it wasn't exactly scarce to glut either. Thanks for the service, my slot came up just in time to combine with Gravitic Mines. I would have hated to let my slot go to save on shipping.