SainT

Upcoming Jaguar Game Drive Cartridge

20 hours ago, lhurgoyf said:

Customs finally put their stamp of approval, and after some hide and seek with the mail carrier I've finally got my cart home where it belongs. Not going to lie, after being subscribed to updates to this thread for 3 years I didn't really ever think I'd ever have one. Glorious day! Thanks a lot for your hard work Saint!

I was waiting since day one. Subscribed. Still missed the preorder. Place 600 something. Very disappointed actually about that. I think I also subscribed for email notification, but it didn't reach me. :( Well, another 2 years wont make a difference now :D

Haven't checked this forum in a while and glad to know it's finally been released! Of course money is tight right now since I just purchased a Commodore PET in amazing condition from eBay (wanted one for years)!!

Anyway, I won't be able to order a Jag cart for a bit, but at this point do you have an approximate turn around time for your current orders?

Also, I'm sorry if I'm asking a question that's already been answered, but is the Jag CD supported at this time?

Thanks much!

• Like 1

Hi SainT! Great job on Jaguar cart. I was just wondering about the turnover rate for orders. I ordered on August 24 615 ahead of me. I just checked earlier today and it still says 615. I guess I'm getting to anxious. 😁

Based in what was said before, he's waiting to get an all clear on this first batch of carts to ensure no revision is needed etc. Then the next batches would happen fairly rapidly. I know a few issues have been reported but I think they are more firmware than hardware related (or bad rom/console).

I guess the question would be, what's the status on that? Are you just waiting for a few more to make it through shipping, or are there some things you need to investigate before making more?

Edited by Hastor

Since I'm currently (after first shipment) down to #185 I should make that cut. Next batch should clear orders from the first hour! Mine was almost exactly an hour after the email went out.

Edited by Hastor

Damn it.  Still 263 in front of me.  Guess it's off to play Dreamcast on his 20th birthday.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jaymiester said:

NOT awesome!! Need to order 210 so I can get mine!! :evil:

I’m 204 so I feel your pain. How about 225 on the PCB order SainT ;)

27 minutes ago, Osmondn said:

I’m 204 so I feel your pain. How about 225 on the PCB order SainT ;)

284, so I feel the pain too. 

Other projects that is having a race to see if they 'win'';

Mega SD (which probably will win, it's on it's way.)

zz9000 for the Amiga 4000 (also on it's way?)

Librem 5 phone, probably won't show up until next year sometime.

ComsoEx 3.0 (who knows when, apparently delays on boards).

Mechanical Keyboard for Amiga.

I'm sure I have others that I've forgotten about.

On 9/9/2019 at 3:08 PM, SainT said:

Another 200 cart PCB's have been ordered. :)

Off topic, is the NGPC one on hold whilst you now go through the Jaguar orders as my number hasn't moved for a while. Just curious, got my Jag SD to pass the time anyway :)

On 9/9/2019 at 7:08 AM, SainT said:

Another 200 cart PCB's have been ordered. :)

I hope you meant to type “another 700” PCB’s have been ordered” so I see one sometime this year....

;-)

6 minutes ago, DEATH said:

How do we know where we are in the queue ? Is there a counter or something like that ?

Login on the site, view your order, it will show how many are in front of you.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hastor said:

Login on the site, view your order, it will show how many are in front of you.

Cool, didn‘t know that. Down to a 106 here, not that I‘m polishing my Jaguar in anticipation every day, though 😁