IGNORED

Upcoming Jaguar Game Drive Cartridge

SainT

I don't have any witty comments to make (no slur, my comments typically aren't as humorous as others). Though I will say I know many people are interested in this product and it's availability, most of us are happily and patiently waiting. I hope SainT isn't pushing themself too hard, we'll still be here when it's ready.

• Like 2

It's still too early for pre-orders, yet. ;)

Once it's basically finished, I will sort it out. At the moment it's very close in terms of cartridge and EEPROM emulation (next PCB should hopefully sort it -- waiting on that to arrive), but until it really is working as I want, there really is no point in taking any names. I will shout loudly when it's working... :D

Doing these flash carts was actually a decision to give me time to try and recuperate a bit, as I can make enough of a living to survive while both doing something I enjoy and also being able to manage my own time. So, in that sense, you can guarantee all my projects WILL happen, I just tend to work in short busts while I feel ok.

I find it hard to explain what's up with me. The symptoms are kindof chronic fatigue... although that is often associated with a viral infection kicking it off, which mine wasn't. It seems like I have a large portion of pathogenic flora in my gut, such that basically eating anything results in feeling like I've been poisoned. Different foods do different things, as do different supplements, exercise, etc... but I've yet to manage to get back to anything resembling "well" for more than a few months in the last 4-5 years. Sadly this area of knowledge about the human body is in its infancy, so doctors are absolutely worthless, and "alternative" healthcare (in my experience) seems to be based more on magic than science. So, yeah, it's more than frustrating...

But in a way, being like this has allowed me to concentrate on and make these bits of electronics a reality. So, I dunno, you try and brings positives out of a shit situation!

• Like 10

It's still too early for pre-orders, yet. ;)

Once it's basically finished, I will sort it out. At the moment it's very close in terms of cartridge and EEPROM emulation (next PCB should hopefully sort it -- waiting on that to arrive), but until it really is working as I want, there really is no point in taking any names. I will shout loudly when it's working... :D

Doing these flash carts was actually a decision to give me time to try and recuperate a bit, as I can make enough of a living to survive while both doing something I enjoy and also being able to manage my own time. So, in that sense, you can guarantee all my projects WILL happen, I just tend to work in short busts while I feel ok.

I find it hard to explain what's up with me. The symptoms are kindof chronic fatigue... although that is often associated with a viral infection kicking it off, which mine wasn't. It seems like I have a large portion of pathogenic flora in my gut, such that basically eating anything results in feeling like I've been poisoned. Different foods do different things, as do different supplements, exercise, etc... but I've yet to manage to get back to anything resembling "well" for more than a few months in the last 4-5 years. Sadly this area of knowledge about the human body is in its infancy, so doctors are absolutely worthless, and "alternative" healthcare (in my experience) seems to be based more on magic than science. So, yeah, it's more than frustrating...

But in a way, being like this has allowed me to concentrate on and make these bits of electronics a reality. So, I dunno, you try and brings positives out of a shit situation!

Find a good Shaman, and smoke some peyote, that will puke it right up! Science, what has it ever done for us!

"The Aquaduct?"

"Oh shut up!"

• Like 5