IGNORED

Upcoming Jaguar Game Drive Cartridge

SainT

But why??? ;)

post-2235-0-80797700-1560351431_thumb.jpg

All antagonising aside.. I am VERY fortunate to be able to try and break one of these for SainT.

Build quality is phenomenal! the finish on the shell is just really nice, and the precision is bang on! mini-SD Card is flush with the top of the shell, and the whole thing feels so much better built than official Jaguar carts.

Just a damn shame all my miniSD cards are hiding from me! typical.. I'm sure Amazon can get one to me so I can play tomorrow though.

• Like 14

Just to confirm its micro SD not miniSD right? Seen both brought up but pretty sure mini is dead. I only own one and it's in a full size SD adapter for my 5200 flash cart (that's what they included free with it).

OOPS! Sorry my bad, yes it is Micro.. I was just being dense! Sorry for the confusion

Yeah, JPEG image rotation loves me too :/

Yeah, silly bug with the forum software that should be fixed with the upcoming upgrade (hopefully)...That said, if you're uploading pics on your phone to the forum, I've found a handy workaround that fixes the rotation 10 times out of 10, at least on an iPhone: Tap "Edit," rotate the picture one step. Save it. Open "Edit" again, then rotate it back to the original position (but do not select "revert" at any time during the editing process) and save it again. Now upload, and it will appear in the proper orientation. Go figure!

PS I'm sure this has been covered at some point in this thread but it's hard to pinpoint - any rough idea of when these may become available? Also, will they be available for purchase through the AtariAge Store or another platform? I'm in for one for sure. Just need to get a Jaguar first...

Yeah, silly bug with the forum software that should be fixed with the upcoming upgrade (hopefully)...That said, if you're uploading pics on your phone to the forum, I've found a handy workaround that fixes the rotation 10 times out of 10, at least on an iPhone: Tap "Edit," rotate the picture one step. Save it. Open "Edit" again, then rotate it back to the original position (but do not select "revert" at any time during the editing process) and save it again. Now upload, and it will appear in the proper orientation. Go figure!

PS I'm sure this has been covered at some point in this thread but it's hard to pinpoint - any rough idea of when these may become available? Also, will they be available for purchase through the AtariAge Store or another platform? I'm in for one for sure. Just need to get a Jaguar first...

I should really ask Al, but is fixing the SSL / https going to be part of the upgrade?

More on topic, I'm hoping the beta test for this goes smooth and we can finally start getting these carts :) Not sure how long ago I subscribed to this thread, but it's been a long road.

Oldest email from this thread in my mail box (I never delete anything) is 07/08/2016 (or for you EU dwellers 08.07.2016)

Edited by leech

Please add me to the mailing list. No, seriously... if there's a mailing list, I want on it.

Register on new.retrohq.co.uk and set your mailing preferences to receive mail for new products and you'll be the first to know. :)

I will migrate to the normal www address before too long. Just waiting on PayPal to fix a bug in their billing system.... which is taking forever. :(

• Like 6

More on topic, I'm hoping the beta test for this goes smooth and we can finally start getting these carts :) Not sure how long ago I subscribed to this thread, but it's been a long road.

Oldest email from this thread in my mail box (I never delete anything) is 07/08/2016 (or for you EU dwellers 08.07.2016)

I like to make sure everything is working... :lol:

Seriously though, it's feeling bloody solid at the moment for cartridge emulation. I've fixed some final stability issues last week and have tidied up the menu a little more today, and it's more or less ready to go.

I just need to sort out NTSC compatibility with the menu -- it's built for a decent sized PAL screen, so needs shrinking.

• Like 3

I like to make sure everything is working... :lol:

Seriously though, it's feeling bloody solid at the moment for cartridge emulation. I've fixed some final stability issues last week and have tidied up the menu a little more today, and it's more or less ready to go.

I just need to sort out NTSC compatibility with the menu -- it's built for a decent sized PAL screen, so needs shrinking.

I'll happily wait another year for a rock solid product :-D

But seriously, I have your Lynx cart and I can't praise it enough

• Like 1

I'll happily wait another year for a rock solid product :-D

But seriously, I have your Lynx cart and I can't praise it enough

Thankfully it's more in the high weeks to low months now. :)

Running through testing games atm.

• Like 4