IGNORED

Upcoming Jaguar Game Drive Cartridge

SainT

2 minutes ago, phoenixdownita said:

Love the "no animal were armed in any way ...." on the game intro ... how about the humans?

And I don't mean the ones that get occasionally gobbled up in the heat of the fight, I mean those poor coders ?

something tells me a few of them would considered themselves "hurt" during the making of primal rage.

hehe - I love how there's no clipping and they just let things fall off the edge of the screen :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CyranoJ said:

CD support is not planned for the initial release of the SD cart, but that doesn't mean we won't test it :)

Just.. WOW? That looks amazing!

I was trying to post this right after yours but adding smilies from a phone is ass with this update.

13 hours ago, thanatos said:

BTW SainT, your tweets today are going to have me checking my email every 5 minutes.  That's just mean!  :D

Lol, it's going to be about 4 weeks before its available. It'll be about 3 weeks before the boards arrive, and I've got to write and get the manual printed as well. So I've got a bit to do. ;)

• Like 5

SainT, will you by chance give a heads up prior to launch with a firm release day and time? I am on the email list but would like to know exactly when they will go live so I can be around to attempt to get in on the initial run. Some of us have been following this since the beginning and don't want to miss out on the first batch if at all possible.

Edited by Austin
  • Like 2

58 minutes ago, Austin said:

SainT, will you by chance give a heads up prior to launch with a firm release day and time? I am on the email list but would like to know exactly when they will go live so I can be around to attempt to get in on the initial run. 

Are you asking for a double secret list?

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, SainT said:

Lol, it's going to be about 4 weeks before its available. It'll be about 3 weeks before the boards arrive, and I've got to write and get the manual printed as well. So I've got a bit to do. ;)

Excellent - should be out right in time for my b-day :)

17 hours ago, madman said:

Are you asking for a double secret list?

I'm asking if a firm release date and time will be communicated in advance once known (like giving a heads up via his mailing list and in this forum thread). I work graveyard shift and want to make sure I'm awake when orders go live on his site, like I sometimes have to do when there's something I want from Limited Run.

OK, I've kept quiet since my first post back on like page 10 of the thread, but now I'm far to excited not to say, Saint this is amazing and I can't wait! :)

Edited by Rave
  • Like 1

WOW Blue Lighting works, one of best CD games! This is amazing news, thanks for info! Now we have 6 CD games working ( Baldies, Battlemorph, Soul Star, Blue Lightning, Primal Rage and Cybernoid).

CyranoJ what about Highlander i see you have them on sd? ?

Edited by Rugar