IGNORED

Upcoming Jaguar Game Drive Cartridge

SainT

Is there a class/speed of micro SD card that I should look for to get maximum performance? I was just checking amazon and they have some class 10 U1 A1 16gb micro SD cards for just under $6. The 32 GB are not much more.

Or should I bump up for a class 10 U3 V30 A2?

Mitch

I highly doubt you'll see much improvement by spending money on a higher class/faster SD card. The really high speed ones are meant to stream data for stuff like recording video in 4K.

Loading a Jag rom is peanuts compared to that. Plus it would most likely require expensive hardware in the cart to take advantage of the higher card speed.

Your best bet is to just get the cheapest one.

Just grabbed one 5 minutes ago myself. Think maybe the server over there is taking a massive hit as it took 2-3 tries for the site to redirect me to PayPal. But it eventually went through. Very happy I got in on the preorder,wow!  #35 on the list.

Edited by PhoenixMoonPatrol

I started at 72 and by the time PayPal came through for me I was at 84. Lucky I checked on my mail while waiting for my kids to wrap up the first day of school. The other parents wondered why I was cursing my mobile browser first and then all of a sudden shouting "Yes, baby! YES!"

• Haha 2