IGNORED

Upcoming Jaguar Game Drive Cartridge

SainT

I submitted my pre-order 10 minutes in... and got pre-order number 68, hopefully nobody else got that number too? ;)  So looks like that gets me into batch #1.    I like the fact you can download the manual and various other non-commercial games/demos from https://new.retrohq.co.uk/shop/atari-jaguar-sd-flash-cartridge too.  Great work SainT and many thanks once again.  It would be really interesting to hear how your sales go... i.e. how many orders you receive in the first hour, first day, first week etc.... just to give us all an idea of the user base.

52 minutes ago, SainT said:

The JagCD and JagSD wont work well together as the JagSD can emulate the CD drive, so I need the interrupt lines the JagCD would otherwise be using.

This actually relieves the stress i've had as i considered buying the CD drive.  Now i'm all set for carts and if we get CD too, that will be awesome.

I bought the Jaguar after reading this thread.  Wanted it for a looong time but games were not in the budget :)

Damn you Mojave! /shakes fist

Because of it's bloody annoying bug where it pushes mail to the foreground every 15 mins or so when you're running something else fullscreen (in this case Shadowrun Hong Kong), I'd closed mail... Fired it up when I came out, forgot my password, buggered around with that a bit and I'm #310. Bah, what's another six months? I've waited this long ;)

It will be very interesting to see what kind of numbers this project will achieve. Can't think of a single jaguar fan who wouldn't want one of these. 

Amazing really where we got all these years later. I still remember the days contemplating about wether to get an Atari flashcard or not because of the prices some demanded, then many years later the skunkboard and now this. Really awesome. Thank you SainT this is really great.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, PeterG said:

It will be very interesting to see what kind of numbers this project will achieve. Can't think of a single jaguar fan who wouldn't want one of these. 

Amazing really where we got all these years later. I still remember the days contemplating about wether to get an Atari flashcard or not because of the prices some demanded, then many years later the skunkboard and now this. Really awesome. Thank you SainT this is really great.

What he said. Yes, thank you.

As a few seem to have missed it, CD support is still not guaranteed and will come in a later update if at all. Sounds like there's a good chance of it but I wouldn't expect it before any pre order have shipped. SainT will be working on making sure these are filled and working well  for a while I'd assume. That's in addition to the other flash carts he still makes and tinkers with. Don't sell your CD drive yet... unless it is to me, cheap!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Hastor said:

As a few seem to have missed it, CD support is still not guaranteed and will come in a later update if at all. Sounds like there's a good chance of it but I wouldn't expect it before any pre order have shipped. SainT will be working on making sure these are filled and working well  for a while I'd assume. That's in addition to the other flash carts he still makes and tinkers with. Don't sell your CD drive yet... unless it is to me, cheap!

Yes I would also like a cd drive at some point even if the sd carts have support. I collect hardware more than games.