IGNORED

A New Marauder

Carpenter

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, PFL!

Unfortunately there is no PAL60 version of A New Marauder.

I am sure the t-shirt will fit you nice :-)

Hey. Is there a PAL60 version of this game? It looks really interesting (and I like the t-shirt!).

I like the look of their next game, Midnight Commando. Just one thing missing in the video of it though. Combat. Avoiding obstacles and collecting stuff is all well and good but for the game to really shine, I hope theres combat. After all, its called Midnight Commando. Wheres the sense in a title like that if theres no shooting or blowing stuff up?

• Like 1

When are the T-shirts coming back for sale? I bought this game(very good) and I also drive a 70' Marauder X-100 and would love to have a t-shirt!

Hey, Machine!

The original A New Maurauder t-shirt is sold out but we have in stock a More Work Games new t-shirt. See attached.

Sizes in cm.

PM me if you (and others) are interested!

post-21538-0-98568000-1520977137_thumb.jpg

post-21538-0-74442600-1520977151_thumb.png

• Like 3

I like the look of their next game, Midnight Commando. Just one thing missing in the video of it though. Combat. Avoiding obstacles and collecting stuff is all well and good but for the game to really shine, I hope theres combat. After all, its called Midnight Commando. Wheres the sense in a title like that if theres no shooting or blowing stuff up?

Good insight! We should have thought of this before :-)

I have had confirmation from More Work games that even though the video for Midnight Commando is out of date and the game has evolved, theres sfill no combat. They assure me that Ill still like it but I have to admit that without any combat element, my interest level in the game has dropped dramatically. It just seems like such a missed opportunity to make the game really awesome. How can you be a commando, flying around in a helicopter that doesnt fire any weapons? We shall see but right now, Im really disappointed that the game has no combat.

• 10 months later...

You can try and order from their website that is still up. I bought mine right when they released it. It is very impressive package overall, especially for their first game release.

http://morework.com.br/site/anm-a-new-marauder-en-us

Im completely late to this game, but is this game at all available still? I just started collecting for the 2600/7800 mid 2018, and stumbled on this games awesome artwork. Hate when this happens.

A new batch of ANM is being prepared as well as a new game release (Rally Racer) in a couple of weeks.

• Like 5

• 2 months later...

Hey folks!

We have a new and probably the last batch of a A New Marauder. If you are interested, don't miss it!

We have released a new title as well: Rally Racer. Check the thread: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/289764-rally-racer-new-release-from-more-work-games/

Write to contato@morework.com.br to arrange your copy!

----------- PRICING -----------
Rally Racer Cartridge (with box and user manual): U$ 79.90
A New Marauder Cartridge (with box and user manual): U$ 53.90
A New Marauder T-shirt: U$ 19.90
Rally Racer T-shirt: U$ 19.90
More Work Heavy Sixer Console T-shirt: U$ 15.90
Paper cradle for Atari cartridge: U$ 0.99 (each)
----------- SHIPPING (North America and Europe) -----------
For ONE cart: $ 32.90 USD (<500 g)
For TWO or TREE carts _or_ ONE or TWO cart plus t-shirt: $ 37.90 USD (<1 kg)
PS: check t-shirt size availability (S, M, L, XL or XXL).

post-21538-0-20339400-1554139449_thumb.jpg

post-21538-0-60144500-1554139464_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...