IGNORED

The Biggest Intellivision Homebrew Sale

Eric7100

As promised, I am selling all of my Intellivision homebrew duplicates to raise money for my dog's cancer treatments, future Intellivision purchases (so I don't have to give up my entire collection), and getting out of immense debt in general (or at least helping with that cause). I am calling this "The Biggest Intellivision Homebrew Sale" because I don't know if this many Intellivision homebrew games have ever been offered collectively before.

As with my previous sale, I will only be accepting reasonable offers, and then selling to the highest offer. Many of these games will be put on sale on eBay, if I do not receive any reasonable offers, or if there is no interest. Please do not ask me what I am expecting price-wise. It is up to YOU to make me an offer. I will completely ignore any PM's that ask me for my expected price.

Please consider shipping expenses from your postal address to Pennsylvania, USA as part of your offer. Please be aware that shipping costs to countries outside of the United States have proven to be very costly for me in the past. Your offer needs to cover these expenses.

The first set of my Intellivision homebrews for sale are all brand new (never played, never opened, never even touched, other than to remove them from the box they were shipped in). Because of this, there are no pictures. Please do not ask for any. They are all CIB.

When this sale is over, I will have copies of four older Intellivision homebrew games for sale. These four are not brand new, and so pictures will be provided. That will be later in the summer.

Here is the list of my Intellivision homebrew games currently for sale. PM me with offers, if you're interested:

Missile Domination (two copies available)

Land Battle

Number Jumble

Takeover

Copter Command

Brickout

Boulder Dash (sealed)

Flapee Bird

Princess Quest

Choplifter

The Flinstones' Keyboard Fun

Super NFL Football

Scarfinger