IGNORED

The Biggest Intellivision Homebrew Sale

Eric7100

These are the games that are still available:

Missile Domination (two copies available)

Flapee Bird

Princess Quest

The Flinstones' Keyboard Fun

Match 5 (sealed)

Super Pro Tennis

DK Arcade (sealed)

D2K Arcade (sealed)

Mouse Trap (CBS box)

Ms. Night Stalker

Old School (sealed)

Donkey Kong (IntelligentVision)

Yogi's Frustration

Minehunter (re-release) (sealed)

Paddle Party (sealed)

Space Raid

Edited by Eric7100

All of these eBay auctions are now complete. Anyone who is interested in seeing how much each game sold for can click on the links individually. I made money on some, and I lost money on others. Cumulatively, these 15 games sold for $964.34.

11 games were sold individually. The other 4 went to the same buyer. The buyers for the 15 games came from the United States, Canada, Italy, and Germany.

There were lots of snipers. I recognized several of you on AtariAge bidding on my games, only to be sniped at the last minute. Sorry about that. There are two AtariAge members who successfully won one of my eBay auctions. Congratulations - you know who you are!

All of my homebrew games (duplicates) have now been sold. This concludes Phase 2 of my self-proclaimed "Biggest Intellivision Homebrew Sale."

Phase 3, the final phase of my selling this summer, will only include four games:

Stonix

Space Patrol (original)

Same Game & Robots (original)

Minehunter (original)

I will be ready to sell these, beginning with the highest reasonable offers on AtariAge, in a couple of weeks. I will also be taking pictures, since all of these games are used. I will make an announcement about the sale of these games in a separate thread on AtariAge. Then, those who are interested can PM me their offers.

Thank you all for your Intellivision purchases, both on AtariAge and on eBay. Cheers! :)

Edited by Eric7100