arcade124

Donkey Kong Jr. Arcade

Well this is the first I've heard about DK Jr. so you guys must be in the loop. I was only aware of Gradius, Penguin Adventure, Donkey Kong and Lady Bug on the horizon.

Well this is the first I've heard about DK Jr. so you guys must be in the loop. I was only aware of Gradius, Penguin Adventure, Donkey Kong and Lady Bug on the horizon.

It hasn't been mentioned in a few years - I found it throughout the pages of this older thread: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/194518-which-port-would-you-like-to-see-next-for-the-sgm/page-6

As far as I recall this is set for a December release!

You sure you're not thinking of DK Arcade? Because their website doesn't mention DK Jr. Arcade.

DK Arcade is the December Release. DK Jr is in the list of wanted projects to do with many other. Basically who knows when or if any of them will get done.

My bad, I didn't see the "JR"....all I know is DK Arcade is set for December release. Jr I haven't heard about

No Jr planned for this year unfortunately. Release schedule for next year will be revealed later this year.