IGNORED

Zellers Atari 2600 Rare Game Prices?

rapitup

It's hard to say since not many have been sold recently. But my estimate would be around 10-20 dollars per cart. Scuba diver and Inca gold might be worth a little bit more.

oh wow, thats it? i thought those were pretty rare. thanks anyway!

Edited by rapitup

Love how so many people assume rare equals expensive. There is tons of rare inexpensive games out there for lots of systems. It is the reason something is rare that will contribute or take away from its value.

i'm clueless. that's why i'm asking.

My estimates:

Turmoil $?? can't find anything.

Farmer Dan $30

Busy Police $30

Scuba Diver $40

Inca Gold $100+

It might go for that, if you find someone looking for them and really needing them. But they were a tough sell. I know I had to repost a few times

My estimates:

Turmoil $?? can't find anything.

Farmer Dan $30

Busy Police $30

Scuba Diver $40

Inca Gold $100+

Inca Gold is absolutely not a $100+ game. Not even half that. Maybe $25 to $30 tops with high end being $50 on a really, really good day with a desperate buyer. Myself I wouldn't pay more than $25 for it. All the rest of those prices you quoted are high end best case scenario too. Farmer Dan would be the rarest of the bunch from my experience. Probably worth $30 I'd agree on that one. I'd never pay $40 for a loose Scuba Diver though. Most Zellers carts can be had for $5 to $15 bucks a pop aside from the more uncommon ones.

Would be surprised if you'd get much more than $5-$10ea. here in the forums for any of those. Would probably have to include free shipping too.

Go ahead… try to sell them at the prices listed above and see what happens. ;)

For $5 - $10 each they would be gone in no time

First dibs on Inca Gold for $10 plus shipping :waving:

For $5 - $10 each they would be gone in no time

First dibs on Inca Gold for $10 plus shipping :waving:

I did say much more, but okay *if* Inca Gold is really worth "all that", tell them they have to buy the rest at those prices then and see what happens. *If* they really want Inca Gold. :lol:

I had a bunch of those turds, back in the day...lol. I wouldn't pay a penny for any of them, but...that's just me.

They were kinda/sorta intriguing back in the mid 90's when we first discovered the Taiwan Cooper Blacks, Zeller dept. stores up in Canada, etc. but think only the really hardcore variant collectors might give a hoot today.

Hey just posting based off what I see or lack of seeing that is. The only Inca Golds available on ebay are all over $100. Most are in the $160's. Yes they are bins but there are no completed listings either, that is why I said $100 and not $160.

I would almost guarantee if you pop that on ebay at a bin for $99.99 it would sell in a heartbeat because of what other people are asking.

Hey just posting based off what I see or lack of seeing that is. The only Inca Golds available on ebay are all over $100. Most are in the $160's. Yes they are bins but there are no completed listings either, that is why I said $100 and not $160.

I would almost guarantee if you pop that on ebay at a bin for $99.99 it would sell in a heartbeat because of what other people are asking.

Well, here is the problem. Since nobody is buying it right now, it's quite hard to tell the value of these things. So just judging buy the BIN isn't right. I just got my values based of the atari age rarity guide.

Edited by mehguy

Nope.

EDIT: This guy has relisted this one a couple times at $80 and then $75 BIN with no takers.

There is another one listed right now at $40 open auction with 2 days left without a single bid as well.

Long and the short of it is this is a $25 cart.

Edited by Shawn