IGNORED

Dreamcade Replay

• 4 weeks later...

I backed this thing, mainly because at the time I was too lazy to make my own rig. Now I'm starting to regret that decision.

I still haven't received mine, but I'm starting to have major buyers remorse. The design is now generic and it really isn't plug and play with what is required to get it running properly.

I still haven't received mine, but I'm starting to have major buyers remorse. The design is now generic and it really isn't plug and play with what is required to get it running properly.

It's absolutely not plug and play. As you say, though, once you do get it all set up, it's reasonably plug and play after that in that you can just download and run games on demand.

As for me, I haven't gotten around to touching it again after I got past the initial setup and played some games when I first got it. It's my understanding there have been several updates to the software since, so maybe the post-setup experience is better. I need to do that and figure out how to get the second controller (included with mine) working correctly still.

The design has always been generic from day one, several years ago.

Edited by Keatah