IGNORED

For Sale: Atari Jaguar ‘‘Ultra’’ Cable

Oge

A revolutionary Video Cable for the Atari Jaguar which I'm very proud to present. It comes in different versions in order to match any TV for both PAL and NTSC dudes.

DETAILS:

[√] LCDFIX (WORKS WITH BOTH CRT AND LCD TELEVISIONS);

[√] RGBPLUS (ADDITIONAL FILTERING OF RED, GREEN, BLUE LINES);

[√] GENUINE ATARI JAGUAR VIDEO CONNECTOR;

[√] AN EXCLUSIVE, COLOURED, PLASTIC SHELL;

[√] FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE (E.G. BNC CONNECTORS FOR SONY PVM; DIFFERENT CABLE LENGHT; ETC.)

PRICE:

€24,00 (RGB SCART)

€22,00 (S-VIDEO + AUDIO 3.5" JACK)

€22,00 (S-VIDEO + X2 AUDIO RCA CINCHS)

€20,00 (VIDEO RCA CINCH + X2 AUDIO RCA CINCHS)

SHIPMENT:

€8,80 (EUROPE);

€14,60 (UNITED STATES; CANADA & AUSTRALIA)

PICTURES:
ATARI_SCART_JAGUAR_420_Px_001.jpg
ATARI_SCART_JAGUAR_420_Px_002.jpg
ATARI_SCART_JAGUAR_420_Px_003.jpg
ATARI_SCART_JAGUAR_420_Px_004.jpg
OTHER COLOURS AVAILABLE¬¬
ATARI_SCART_JAGUAR_420_Px_004.jpg
Edited by Oge
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Beware Oge is a scammer.. He just gets the money and never sends the cables. It happened to me, waiting for 5 months now, always excuses. He does the same at other forums, he was finally blocked at Lemon 64 see this thread (www.lemon64.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=62843) Admin please ban him if possible.. Thanks

Oge, seems you got some splainin' to do. Did you pay with paypal? Did you pay as paypal merchandise? If you did you are (or were) protected depending on whether you filed a dispute in time. If you let five months pass and didn't then shame on you. If you paid him as gift without him having any credentials (I see no feedback thread for him) double shame on you.

Seems though if someone was to scam they'd try to do it on a larger scale than a wire/cable.

Hi! I usually trust people in this community, been trading for more than 4 years and never had a problem. For people in this forum, Amibay and Lemon64 I use to send money "as friend" by PayPal so the seller can get the full amount. I am always thankful that people still create things for these retro machines and like to foster that, so the more I can give them the better for me. With Oge, in these last 5 months he constantly made up excuses, and 2 times he told me he shipped the cable. As I read read at Lemon64, he did the same there, even giving false tracking numbers.

I also though the same as you, "who would steal offering a Jaguar cable?" I couldn't believe it, until I found another guy experiencing the same as I at Lemon64.

You say double shame on me for trusting a supposedly fellow retro gamer, and I could agree with you since I was dumb and lost my money for not taking enough precautions and trusting him for 5 months with his excuses... But I think the real shame is on Oge, who was the one that broke the trust. And in order to try keep trust within this community, I am writing to make this public and asking the Admin to ban Oge, as they did at Lemon64, so my bad experience wasn't in vain.

Thanks!

• Like 1