IGNORED

Collection of My Vintage Tabletop Arcade Games For Sale on Ebay!

Dawgchyper91

Hello everyone! :)

I am selling off my Vintage Tabletop Arcade systems! They range from Epoch, Tandy, Entex, and Tomy. Time for these games to be enjoyed by someone else and have in their collection! Trying to save up money

You can check out my items here:

1?ff3=10&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Here is a list of what I have for sale:

1) Entex Spiders

2) Tomy Scramble

3) Tandy Cosmic 1000

4) Epoch Galaxy II

5) Tandy Astro Arcade

6) Coleco Zaxxon Arcade

7) Tandy Caveman

If anyone is interested please message me through here, or through Ebay! I am open to offers, and if purchasing multiple items we can work out a bundle price. I try to list at fair prices, and willing to accept reasonable offers and I do offer free shipping.

I do have an Entex Crazy Climber that I have not listed yet. I do not know what the value is or what its going for since there have not been any for sale. If someone can help me with a price or make an offer I can't refuse, then we can definitely work out a deal!

All Tabletop games are functioning and working like they should. All battery covers are there. No missing labels or labels peeling off. All are functioning in working order! :)

This is my first time posting on here, so if there is something I missed or did wrong please let me know!

Kind regards,

Clint

Edited by Dawgchyper91

I never even saw the climber listed. Was waiting for that one. Would have paid up for that one.

Before I could list it, had a gentleman who was interested in both and worked out a bundle deal. If there are any you would be interested in I would be more than happy to hear all offers and work out bundle deals. Im just happy to know these are going into peoples collections and take pride in them. Thank you!

Before I could list it, had a gentleman who was interested in both and worked out a bundle deal. If there are any you would be interested in I would be more than happy to hear all offers and work out bundle deals. Im just happy to know these are going into peoples collections and take pride in them. Thank you!

Thanks but the Spiders and Climber were the only 2 I had an interest in.