IGNORED

Songbird SUMMER SALE

Songbird

Atari fans,

It's that time of year to stock up on all your Jaguar and Lynx gaming needs! Visit the Songbird store now to pick up some cool deals to beat the summer heat, including Alpine Games, Robinson's Requiem, Lexis, Iron Soldier 2, and Protector RESURGENCE!

Sale valid while supplies last until July 14. Not valid on prior purchases. Thanks for all your years of support!

• Like 6

As always, I charge a flat rate for shipping: currently $8 for USA orders, $40 for international. I know the international shipping is high, but that's because the USA Post Office has dramatically increased prices in the past few years. So take advantage of the good sale prices to make up the difference. :)

As always, I charge a flat rate for shipping: currently $8 for USA orders, $40 for international. I know the international shipping is high, but that's because the USA Post Office has dramatically increased prices in the past few years. So take advantage of the good sale prices to make up the difference. :)

Sweet! I'll be getting Robinson's Requiem CD, the last CD to complete my Songbird CD collection ;) (apart from the long time Sold out CGE 5th Anniversary CD :(

I'll ask the other guys to see if they wanna pick up anything now as well. Cheers!!

Ah! Clear Cart versions of Protector SE and SkyHammer seems so right... but after shipping and the inevitable 20% Import Tax on top PLUS Royal Mails 'admin fee'... it's just not worth the cost to 'upgrade' vs already owning the 'standard' versions :(

Edited by NeoGeoNinja
  • Like 1

I could probably build a few if there was interest. I have almost no printed supplies for original Protector any more, but I believe I do have some labels still.

That would be great if you would do that.... I would definitely buy one.

I would really like to have the whole Songbird set in clear carts :)

Edited by SuperDork3000

Sale ends in under 36 hours! Thanks to everyone who has ordered already. :)

You're very welcome sir ... and thanks for the prompt shipping....

<sarcafont>now go take those buckets of cash and free up Thea Realm Fighters ;-) </sarcafont>

Edited by DrMalba