IGNORED

Atarimax Colecovision/ADAM 128-in-1 Flash MultiCart

Depends on whether you think the differences outlined here aren't worth $30:

http://www.atarimax.com/colecosd/documentation/chapter2.html

For money being tight not a bad deal. I'm after playing original games on the colecovision . Just don't want to dump $100 on some of the more rare games to play if you know what I mean. The PC interface software doesn't bother me much. 128 games ia ton of games the way i see and. PC is always on so I can make changes any time i need.

ColecoVision 128-in-1 USB Flash Cartridge

(Complete kit including Cartridge, CD and USB Cable)

1 for $129.99 + $6 Shipping

($1 extra shipping each additional cartridge)

http://www.atarimax.com/usbcoleco/documentation/

There still asking for 129.99 for 128-in-1 USB flash so I saved 30 bucks via amazon.com

Edited by Black0Panther

I bought two of the 128-in-1 carts at full price from the AtariMax website shortly before they announced the pending release of the SD Cart. If I had paid $99 for each, I definetely would have felt like I got a tremendous deal. When the SD Cart was released, I bought one and sold one of the 128-in-1 carts on eBay.

Suffice it to say, the SD Cart was and still is one of the best purchases for the CV & Adam that I have ever made... it's the 128-in-1 Cart on steroids and includes two tremendous homebrew games absolutely free!

The main thing here is that you are happy with your purchase of the 128-in-1, but if you have the opportunity to purchase the SD Cart, I would recommend getting it.

I bought two of the 128-in-1 carts at full price from the AtariMax website shortly before they announced the pending release of the SD Cart. If I had paid $99 for each, I definetely would have felt like I got a tremendous deal. When the SD Cart was released, I bought one and sold one of the 128-in-1 carts on eBay.

Suffice it to say, the SD Cart was and still is one of the best purchases for the CV & Adam that I have ever made... it's the 128-in-1 Cart on steroids and includes two tremendous homebrew games absolutely free!

The main thing here is that you are happy with your purchase of the 128-in-1, but if you have the opportunity to purchase the SD Cart, I would recommend getting it.

I dont have the super add on and can only find one for $500 at the moment. So those home brews. I honestly may not even be able to play. I'm just doing this to play some of the rarer games on its actual hardware with out dropping $100 or more per each rare cartridge. I did the same for my TurboGrafx 16. Cost of games skyrocketed due to rarity and short life of the games and consoles and now the want for them. I remember few years ago i could get a colecovision for $15 at a yard sale and a Turbografx16 for $20 on eBay. Today prices are through the roof and what doesn't help is the odd random EBAYER asking for huge money for a game that it isn't even worth that much. Yet at some point t will sell when all the loose copies found a home and its one of the last few you can easily find. Like Some bozo asking for over a hundred for superman on the Atari 2600 yet you can at the moment find the game for $4 or $5 a pop.

Edited by Black0Panther

The AtariMax Ultimate SD Cart can be purchased direct from Steve Tucker on his website for $129... if you ever decide to buy only.

http://www.atarimax.com

I went on there webpage and didnt understand how to buy. Saw pr order stuff but noting where can simply buy. Also with Amazon I got some one I can work with if I have any issues with the device or shipping or not getting the device at all.

On the main page you just click on the link to place and order which takes you to a full info page about the item and at bottom is a PayPal link to "Add to Cart", etc., etc.

Steve Tucker (Atarimax) is great to work with, ships fast and backs all his products with a lifetime warranty. He also is very attentive to user suggestions and requests for uogrades. All around, one of the best in the community.

On the main page you just click on the link to place and order which takes you to a full info page about the item and at bottom is a PayPal link to "Add to Cart", etc., etc.

Steve Tucker (Atarimax) is great to work with, ships fast and backs all his products with a lifetime warranty. He also is very attentive to user suggestions and requests for uogrades. All around, one of the best in the community.

Seeing this made me think I had to wait and wasnt to sure when it would be shipped at all.

Also got my version for $30 cheaper.

pre%20order_zpsc0m36jiy.jpg

Well I got it today and received the SD version with the 2 extra games. no complaints from me here lol