MrFish

Bosconian for the 8-bits

Is only old 64k NTSC version (from SV2017). Version 64pal will be work on ntsc but, sometimes they will be slow down, and you see graphics glitches (of course colours will be bad).

• Like 1

I think he's hinting at the 64k NTSC version get whatever fixes or enhancements the 64k PAL version received... whatever they might be...

Did we ever get a box mockup for this excellent port? It pains me to use the screenshot in my front end :(. My photoshop skills are terrible, but I think I'll poke at it a bit.

From what I understand, previously there were four (??) versions:

64K NTSC without samples

64K PAL without samples

128K NTSC with samples

128K PAL with samples

Now there is a new 64K PAL version with samples (which might run on NTSC too but uneven frame rate and wrong colours), plus that the two 128K versions were unified into one that automatically detects PAL or NTSC. It would possibly leave it open for a 64K NTSC version with samples, if that at all is technically possible.

The 64k PAL seems to run fine on my NTSC and I can’t tell any difference.

There was a 64k pal version with samples. I kept playing that version on my ntsc machine, because I like to have the samples, even if it was playing a little faster. 

So 64k pal with samples is not new.. Or I am remember incorrectly? Maybe only some samples? 

38 minutes ago, manterola said:

There was a 64k pal version with samples. I kept playing that version on my ntsc machine, because I like to have the samples, even if it was playing a little faster. 

So 64k pal with samples is not new.. Or I am remember incorrectly? Maybe only some samples? 

You're right... previous 64k PAL version with 5 samples exists (look one page back here). New version seems to have more or all samples in the 64k version.

Edited by pps