IGNORED

Activision 41 game lot (most blue text labels) Skiing Blue Text

EricDeLee

Hello. Here a lot I have listed on eBay. It's a lot of 41 Activision games, some regular labeled games and most of the Blue Text labels to include the really hard to find Skiing Blue Text label.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Atari-2600-Activision-Lot-Skiing-Blue-Text-Label-And-40-Other-Great-Games-/172269417793?nav=SEARCH

Take a look!

post-3390-0-13065000-1468170175_thumb.jpeg

post-3390-0-83034100-1468170187_thumb.jpeg

It looks like my $7 offer for skiing was no good LOL

Anyone else make an offer?

I thought u weren't looking for ebay prices

Looks like your trying pretty hard to sell it for a high price?

Obviously not or he wouldn't have put it in with a lot of 40 others. He would have sold it on it's own if he wanted $$$ for it.

It looks like my $7 offer for skiing was no good LOL

Anyone else make an offer?

I thought u weren't looking for ebay prices

Looks like your trying pretty hard to sell it for a high price?

So you are critizing me because I want to sell a game?

I simply forgot about your message, but $7 is not a good offer for Skiing Blue Text label in my opinion.

I'm looking to clear games out. But I'm not giving them away. Listing it in a lot of 40 other may not be the best choice, but it is a choice I made. I've given quite a few people great deals. There's no need to be upset.

Edited by EricDeLee

Obviously not or he wouldn't have put it in with a lot of 40 others. He would have sold it on it's own if he wanted $$$ for it.

Yep. It's still there for people to grab.

I didn't get any other offers for it, so this was what I decided to do to toss 40 games into someone else's collection.

So you are critizing me because I want to sell a game?

I simply forgot about your message, but $7 is not a good offer for Skiing Blue Text label in my opinion.

I'm looking to clear games out. But I'm not giving them away. Listing it in a lot of 40 other may not be the best choice, but it is a choice I made. I've given quite a few people great deals. There's no need to be upset.

No, not critizing you. Just never heard back. Just thought i'd make an offer. Just looking for a simple yes or no saying your looking for X amount for it.

One did sell in a system lot awhile back for $15 plus shipping, everything was untested.

Good luck with your auctions.