IGNORED

Cowlitz Gamers Adventure, Homebrew NES game CIB for sale $60 shipped.

swlovinist

PM me if interested. I am happy to announce that I have made 40 copies of Cowltiz Gamers Adventure. This is the standard release, but will be limited in supply and not made in huge quantity. I have the capability to make more if I can secure more donor carts(PM me if you can help). Proceeds of the game will go to help support CJAC, pay for costs associated with Cowltiz Gamers for Kids, and further fund homebrews associated with the show to raise funds for CJAC. The shows I have help organize have raised $47,500 over the last six years. Folks such as yourself have helped so much.

This is a brand new homebrew game that was built for Cowlitz Gamers for Kids Show this year. The game was programmed by Lukasz Kur and music by Robert Janota. The illustration manual and box was done by M-Tee Retro Graphics, with the cart and board production by Joe Parcell of memblers industries. A huge thank you to wafflefoot(NA qixmaster)for the box, manual, and label printing as well.

Each game comes with a box, manual, standard cart, original new dust sleeve, box protector, foam insert and recycled plastic bag. The second run was made possible by having a local store(Classics and Oddities) donate 40 donor carts, as well as Johnny Mono(
Mono@studiomonoandme.com) that placed them on cart for me. This was a huge undertaking for a good cause and am grateful for all the support.

At this point, I want people who are interested in a copy of the game to post below. The game will be $60 shipped in the lower 48 states. I do ship to Canada for $5 more. Worldwide payment will be $75 shipped.

Thank you to all who were patient with the second release to be done and alot of hard work from my close friends. Thank you to Qixmaster and Johnny Mono went into this unlimited release happening. The carts for this second run were donated by a local game store(Classics and Oddities).

Also, the end of this video showcases what the game looks like.

PM me if interested and add your name below.

post-7241-0-16266300-1468207507_thumb.png

Edited by swlovinist
  • Like 2

• 4 years later...