IGNORED

Entex Black Knight Pinball (boxed!) up forsale on eBay...

Rik1138

Here's you don't see everyday... Hell, I'd almost say you don't see ever.

Complete, boxed Entex Black Knight Pinball:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/142051720185

(Not my auction, just wanted to share...)

Seller says it was donated to their church thrift store (proceeds going to help the local needy)...

IIRC, this is the second boxed one I've ever seen in nearly 20 years of collecting handheld games.

I think I may know of (or seen sell) about 6 loose ones? This thing is just impossible to find... And I'll probably get out bid on it. :)

Gonna be a fun one to watch.

Rik

http://www.handheldmuseum.com

• Like 1

Wow, I haven't posted here in a long time. I wonder if anyone remembers me...

Anyhow, that other boxed one Rik is referring to is mine.

Not so fast with the "complete" there, my friend! Mine has the original inner bag, which is missing from the one being auctioned.

So I'll still have the only 100% complete boxed one! Cool!

Can't wait to see what this "incomplete" boxed one fetches! :grin:

(The next owner could just use one from a Raise The Devil, same bag I would think...)

Wow, I haven't posted here in a long time. I wonder if anyone remembers me...

Anyhow, that other boxed one Rik is referring to is mine.

Not so fast with the "complete" there, my friend! Mine has the original inner bag, which is missing from the one being auctioned.

(The next owner could just use one from a Raise The Devil, same bag I would think...)

I remember :)

Heh, yeah, it's complete enough... :) It is technically missing the plastic bag, and the piece of card board that should sit on top of it (Raise the Devil has it, as do all the other Entex games packaged this way, so I assume this should too).

But since you can just grab a bag from any other game (especially RTD), it's easy to replace with an original Entex bag...

The nice thing 'having the bag' usually indicates is that the game was probably never really used (is that the case with yours?). Where this one, missing the bag and the broken styro tray looks like it was played with at least a little. But it is in great shape...

Holy crap, the last cherry (and I mean truly mint) real Black Knight pinball machine I sold went for $63 less. :lol:

Simply amazing!! The second place bidder has to be beside himself. Who would think anyone would outbid his bid??? I'm not huge into the handheld market but this seems completely unrealistic when the games start out pricing the actual machines!