IGNORED

Do you recommend the Lynx Screen Visor?

RangerG

Does anyone use the Lynx sun visor? The sun visor seems like a good way to have a permanent screen protector when the Lynx is not in use, but do you need to take it on and off? It seems to be at too steep an angle to keep it on when not outside - is this true? Or, is it something to always keep on?

It took me ages to find one for the Lynx 1 on eBay. If anyone knows a place with them in stock (boxed) would be helpful.

Go to Best Electronics using This Link and you can find them new for like $8 in sealed boxes. You have to buy a minimum order of $20 from him, so I'd say get the Large Lynx carrying case as well.. they are also new sealed and a STEAL at $15.

Ah, not a bad shout!

Best isn't great for non-US orders (shipping costs etc). But... I'm likely moving to the US soon, so can hook myself when I get there. I have a few of the large Lynx cases, but not boxed, and all shiny and new, so that's a good call.

Its a must have if you take your lynx with you (works great in sunlight) inside its not necessary but works great as a screen protector.

I have no issues with the angle you hold the system at. There are a few " vertical" games that are an issue but for the most part mine lives on my lynx. Its flexible enough to easily be removable but I rarely do.

• 4 years later...