IGNORED

750 for a 4 switch..

Jinks

Yeah I've seen some ridiculous prices for various consoles/games (and I say that as a happy owner of nearly all Sega Saturn shooters :P). Sadly, lots of people out there are ignorant of the market value and can be duped easily. If you're blowing tons on a sealed unopened copy of something I *sort of* get the justification, but some of these examples are just hilariously brutal.

Hello sir/madam. I see you are selling Atari for $750. Here is my offer for you. I will sell you my Atari for a mere $175. Then you can sell it for $750 and make lots of profit! Message me if interested, I have several units to sell you at this bargain price."

• Like 2

He came down to 85.00. I would buy it now at 60.00 canadian dollars.

5 dollars for a vader! Woah! Amazing!

40CAD would be what it is worth. The atari is 20 games 10 for all and stick 10.

Unless you need one bad I would pass. He wants too much.

• Like 1

Are we taking into consideration the value of the CAD? so .77 cents to the American dollar so the original 750 would be $577.50 for the initial one....umm perhaps did they mean Yen?

Are Atari's hard to find up there?

(Note to self pack extra Atari's when vacationing in Canada) ;-)

• Like 1

Are we taking into consideration the value of the CAD? so .77 cents to the American dollar so the original 750 would be $577.50 for the initial one....umm perhaps did they mean Yen?

Are Atari's hard to find up there?

(Note to self pack extra Atari's when vacationing in Canada) ;-)

Yes I am from Canada. its the same rip off here and the USA. are dollar is not the yen and there are lots of ataris here.

I bought a coleco, intellivision and a 6 switch for 30 bucks is that cheap enough?

You can bring 7800's tho they are more pricey around the 60 range for a bare console and few to be had.

• Like 1