IGNORED

Xenon 2 Poster offer

Gaztee

Hiya,

I know a few people have asked about a rolled poster for Xenon 2 as the one in the game comes folded. I have some available that we couldn't use in the game as the paper was too thick and folding damaged the printed image. So if you are interested in one of these posters all you need to pay for is post and packing, but payment MUST be by paypal gift. I have a few tubes coming tomorrow so will go and work out postage costs by end of the week. I'll post a picture later :)

All that are interested please leave a message below.

Cheers

Gaz

• Like 5

Right finally got my ass into gear, so here are the postage prices

Uk £3.35

Europe £3.55

North America £4.20

Australia £4.20

Postage tubes are 63p each so please add that to the postage price. I only have 10 tubes at the moment, but will happily get more if there is demand. Please send payment by paypal GIFT to gary.taylor@blueyonder.co.uk and I'll get them off to you.

Cheers

Gaz

• Like 1

Not sure if Serby has jumped on this (I doubt it, it's after midnight in AU), I'd be happy to pay for mine to be sent to me with two posters and then send him one (I have games to send him soon ;) ).

Let me know if he has or hasn't and I'll get onto organising it sometime this weekend.

Not sure if Serby has jumped on this (I doubt it, it's after midnight in AU), I'd be happy to pay for mine to be sent to me with two posters and then send him one (I have games to send him soon ;) ).

Let me know if he has or hasn't and I'll get onto organising it sometime this weekend.

Quite right skip, though i was still up after midnight but watching Trapped (AWESOME crime/thriller/drama series from Iceland). Haven't sent payment yet so let me know what you want to do. How much would a roll cost to send to Vic? I'd have to get it send in a roll separately to the game in any case. Cheers!

Quite right skip, though i was still up after midnight but watching Trapped (AWESOME crime/thriller/drama series from Iceland). Haven't sent payment yet so let me know what you want to do. How much would a roll cost to send to Vic? I'd have to get it send in a roll separately to the game in any case. Cheers!

Hey mate, if you want to organise this with Gaz that'd be great (I'm a bit pressed for time at the moment).

I'll let you know when the Songbird package arrives...soon hopefully :)

Australia £4.20 ... Postage tubes are 63p ... Please send payment by paypal GIFT to gary.taylor@blueyonder.co.uk and I'll get them off to you.

Done! Thanks again Gaz :)

Hey mate, if you want to organise this with Gaz that'd be great (I'm a bit pressed for time at the moment).

I'll let you know when the Songbird package arrives...soon hopefully :)

Done! Thanks again skip :)

• Like 1