IGNORED

High Value Cart Authenticity Check

Rick Dangerous

There are a handful of Jag carts that are so expensive that it's worth having other AA'ers take a look to authenticate or at least offer a second opinion on before making a purchase.

That's what this thread is for! I figured it might be easier than starting a new thread for each and every game and instance. Enjoy.

I'll be my own first customer... :)

I finally have the opportunity to buy "REGULAR" Battlesphere from another AA Member. I am 95% sure the game is legit, but since there are known to be some pirated copies out there, i was wondering if you all could take a look and give me the thumbs up before I drop a few hundred bucks. THANK YOU!

post-38373-0-46115800-1470062674_thumb.jpg

post-38373-0-09482700-1470062678_thumb.jpg

post-38373-0-83079000-1470062681_thumb.jpg

post-38373-0-50251000-1470066180_thumb.jpg

Edited by travistouchdown
  • Like 1

I'll be my own first customer... :)

I finally have the opportunity to buy "REGULAR" Battlesphere from another AA Member. I am 95% sure the game is legit, but since there are known to be some pirated copies out there, i was wondering if you all could take a look and give me the thumbs up before I drop a few hundred bucks. THANK YOU!

I think it's legit,but i never owned battlesphere so i'm not sure.

Sweet, paid and shipped; and for a very reasonable price I might add (Y'know for BS anyway.) Now I have BSG, BS, and the BS Release Candidate on a flash cart. Now I just need you know who to sell me his copy of Battlesphere Trio and I will have all teh Battlespheres!

Wish you luck on your search of BS trío,when you manage to snag a copy,please post pictures & videos of the damn thing :)

I am 95% sure the game is legit, but since there are known to be some pirated copies out there, i was wondering if you all could take a look and give me the thumbs up before I drop a few hundred bucks. THANK YOU!

I can have a closer look later as i got my Battlesphere classic from Smeg who originally got it from the source.

Curious as to what the other carts are :)