IGNORED

Xbox One internet problem

godsey1

Hi everyone. I have bought a Xbox One from a guy in my town. Actually 2 of them. The first one would give me the "If you have the disc insert it now". I returned it and got another this evening. The problem is that it gives me the error "There's a hardware problem: Sorry, the wireless network hardware on this console isn't working. You'll need to send it in for repair. To do this visit Xbox.com/xboxone/repair". I tell the seller this and send him a picture of it and his reply is that this is a problem that he has seen with these. His says it is my internet connection and not the Xbox, and I need to talk to my internet provider to have them fix my connection. I have the 60mb Charter and the other system (the first one) hooked up to it almost instantly, and there is no problems with the 2 laptops, Tivo DVR, FireTv box and 2 cell phones at all.. Have any of you had this problem and how was it solved? Thanks for your time,

Tony

Edited by godsey1

I went to the Xbox website and did the suggested way to get it online. It didn't help any. Wired up it still says that there is a hardware problem. If the other system went online with no problem, then this one should do it also, right?

The guy I got it from said I will have to open some ports to get it to work. It won't log on past the error message.

Tony

• 1 month later...