IGNORED

The Atari 5200 Podcast (New Podcast)

David Alexander

I was listening to this while working on my next 5200 game, and then you guys started talking about me working on my next 5200 game, thus the circle was completed.

Oh, and that should have been my Gorf. Next time Gadget, next time.

Thanks for listening. Dont forget your company is now called Above Average Software.

I hope you can work things out to get overlays for Curling and your next game. I would even like a set for my Ratcatcher :).

That whole discussion made me realize how few overlays I have. I'm only missing 10 games now, and I only have overlays for Star Raiders and Tennis.

Star Raiders was the only set of overlays I actually cared about, though.

These were the two overlays I used while playing baseball. The are not original. One made by Phil Boland and the other with 3D buttons made in Germany.

post-38693-0-94412100-1543786842_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Listened to the episode on my way to Orlando. Another nice episode, guys! I heard mentioned about a self-centering kit for the 5200 controllers possibly being released. That would be really awesome to get if it does happen.

Thank you and we are glad you liked the episode. We hope to become more frequent soon :)

• Like 1

It’s a nice mix of Breakout and Pinball. The power ups are a nice feature, but unless I missed something, the difficultly never reaches a point where you’re game ends. If you look at my screenshot, I had 22 balls (lives) left. I was on Stage 18, which is where the game starts to repeat the stages, but in random order. Since I stopped at this level, I can’t confirm that the difficulty ramps up any further.

I will say that the game plays well with the stock controller.