IGNORED

The Atari 5200 Podcast (New Podcast)

David Alexander

4 minutes ago, David Alexander said:

Thanks Guys we do this show for you. I will make sure next time I don't talk so close to the mic. So I apologize to all our listeners ears ;) I hope you guys enjoy our sense of humour :)

You guys are great! Looking forward to that glorious controller from Edladdin.

8 hours ago, David Alexander said:

New Atari YouTube channel, The Atari Report that will have 2600 and 5200 content.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgW22q4hD1AhsdRkno-SLFw/

Hey thanx for the promo @David Alexander, I greatly appreciate it!!! :)

2 episodes launched this afternoon, after adding in the much-needed narration during gameplay, two more will be uploaded later on tonight, episodes freshly filmed, one of the original 2600 Pac-Man, and one of the 5200 version of Asteroids, and I'll be filming two more tonight as well!!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, David Alexander said:

Magical Fairy Force Release Thread with a playable Alpha version if you have an AtariMax Cart as this is an analog game only. Keep up to date with its eventual release here...

https://atariage.com/forums/topic/307426-magical-fairy-force-release-thread/#comments

It's not just an alpha, the last build in that thread is the final release build unless someone finds a show-stopping bug.

• Like 1

I have one of his other 9 pin to 15 pin adapters.  Let me use 15 pin joysticks just like the bohoki adapter.  But unlike the bohoki adapter lets me use them wirelessly thanks to some other adapters I have.  Its so cool to play on the sofa.  No wireless keypad but still cool none the less.  Because its 9 pin to 15 pin not 15 to 15 pin.  No way to make 15 pin wireless.  Only 9 pin.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, David Alexander said:

While we are waiting for our next episode to record why not give a listen to a new episode of the 5200 Super Community Podcast. William Culver and the crew return plus with a bonus Arkay is back.

Good episode.  I enjoyed it quite a bit as Willie and crew he can assemble are usually pretty good combinations.