IGNORED

The Atari 5200 Podcast (New Podcast)

David Alexander

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here's my latest product review having to do with the Playstation to Atari 5200 controller adapter with two stick compatibility on Robotron 2084 and Space Dungeon.  I also reviewed a 3D-printed product made by Tony Stout that is a fit-over joystick for the 5200 Wico Command Control.  Enjoy!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/12/2021 at 8:02 AM, David Alexander said:

The 5200 crew is coming together in the next few weeks to record our Pitfall 1 & 2 episode. Updates soon :)

Hope all is well as we haven't received any updates for a while.  Please don't misunderstand, not trying to rush anything and I sincerely hope that all is well with the gang.?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, David Alexander said:

Will buy Intellidiscs as soon as available and one copy of Rob' N' Banks sold.

Both of these are instabuy's for me. @Ryan Witmer Ryan, you are on fire. Your game selection, whether original titles or ports, is quite amazing and I look forward to adding these two to my 'Ryan Collection'.?

Note to self...need to schedule road trip to get my games signed by Ryan.

On 6/29/2021 at 12:54 PM, David Alexander said:

Ryan, I had already pre-ordered Magical fairy Force. Will buy Intellidiscs as soon as available and one copy of Rob' N' Banks sold.

Thanks, glad to see people are interested.  Can't wait to get my own copy of MFF, might ship this weekend.

On 6/29/2021 at 1:20 PM, sramirez2008 said:

Both of these are instabuy's for me. @Ryan Witmer Ryan, you are on fire. Your game selection, whether original titles or ports, is quite amazing and I look forward to adding these two to my 'Ryan Collection'.?

Note to self...need to schedule road trip to get my games signed by Ryan.

It's weird that there's enough for a "collection" now.  Someone asked for homebrew games in another thread and after I posted my four, it hit me that I have four games now.  Never really thought about it before.