IGNORED

INTEREST CHECK: A new batch of Pacman for Channel F?

lazzeri

Update:

1. Lazzeri

2. Atari_Bill

3. Tombstone

4. HoshiShiri

5. Stupus

6. Blazing Lasers

7. Vectrexroli

8. Ozyr

9. CatPix

One more? :-)

You can count me in for two. I already have 1 i bought a while back and I have one of his Multi-carts. I am all about encouraging homebrew games, especially those done THIS well.

• Like 1

I have checked some prices, it's going to be about $90, have already ordered some of the cheaper parts and updated the PCB CAD-files.
I'm not sure at what price I'll be able to source shells, but it's not going to affect the price more than $5 up or down. If anyone happens to have some plain titles with poor or missing labels I might be interested in purchasing. Preferably not ones that have damaged plastic, it's very time consuming to restore cartridge shells.

Will post a sales page and link to it here.

As I have already sold the "last cartridge as #50" I will number these beginning with "-1", next one is -2 etc.
This batch will have numbers from "-16" to "-1" beginning with "-1".

If you are very very very keen on getting a particular number, feel free to reserve one right away by sending PayPal payment of $95 to e5frog@gmail.com, registered shipping is $18 extra, the $95 covers plain shipping and eBay fees so you don't have to send as gift (appreciated though).

Will post a proper sales page and list any prepaid orders there, I'm in a financial position right now that I will need three of four paid orders to be able to order all parts.

Thanks for your support!

I have checked some prices, it's going to be about $90, have already ordered some of the cheaper parts and updated the PCB CAD-files.

I'm not sure at what price I'll be able to source shells, but it's not going to affect the price more than $5 up or down. If anyone happens to have some plain titles with poor or missing labels I might be interested in purchasing. Preferably not ones that have damaged plastic, it's very time consuming to restore cartridge shells.

Will post a sales page and link to it here.

As I have already sold the "last cartridge as #50" I will number these beginning with "-1", next one is -2 etc.

This batch will have numbers from "-16" to "-1" beginning with "-1".

If you are very very very keen on getting a particular number, feel free to reserve one right away by sending PayPal payment of $95 to e5frog@gmail.com, registered shipping is $18 extra, the $95 covers plain shipping and eBay fees so you don't have to send as gift (appreciated though).

Will post a proper sales page and list any prepaid orders there, I'm in a financial position right now that I will need three of four paid orders to be able to order all parts.

Thanks for your support!

Money sent for two games, plus shipping.

Thanks!

Got some quick payments.

-1 Tombstone

-2 Tombstone
-3 VectrexRoli
-4 lazzeri

Will post official sales page later today.

@Tombstone, can't make partial refund on personal payments, have done a plain payment of $18. Also need your address.

Edited by e5frog

Payment sent. if there's any extra shipment fee please let me know.

Couldn't send as gift, it's plain illegal for us. Hope that's OK.

Any chance I can get my multicart box in the same shipment? Or are they out of stock?

Thank you once again for doing this. We sure appreciate it.

I'm having the "last" Multi-Cart boxes printed at the same time as the Pac-Man boxes so that will be doable.

I have some unfinshed projects already, International Karate and Cannibal Slug Battle... Doom... maybe on 10x10 pixels or something like that. ;-)
Graphic update is one big bottleneck with the Channel F, not being able to read back graphics is another - so if you want to keep track of the screen some kind of storage needs to be in cart RAM.

I think I have enough to cover all expenses, will start to order parts.
Have done some design changes on the PCB so I'll make a test PCB at work tomorrow to make sure it's functioning properly before ordering the full batch from China.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...