IGNORED

Atariland Expansion plans.

Hello,

I am planning to purchase a Firebee Coldfire

and put it on the atariland.org network.. and if you have a remote desktop account thru us

I will be allowing direct access to the firebee for remote users..

We will host the firebee at Coldfire.atariland.org and if you get a remote desktop account thru us we will give you access to use the falcon clone.

We also will be offering DSP/Audio and other services thru the coldfire unit.

also we will be expanding our falcon libraries and software areas:

at

http://atariland.org

also after a week of upgrading all file libraries are back online.

-=Rick=-

And it will be mes

It is same mess as was before. Sorry, but that's not library, just a pile of ...

Oh thank god, I thought it was me. When I saw the download link to the .ttf file at the top of the page and the guestbook at the bottom...

I'm not a web guy at all, but a couple simple CSS commands and the site would at least look like it came from the current century.

And as far as the library is.. its alot of stuff.. that has stuff added.. if you can do a better job, feel free to start your own site.. and yes i will be making the library look nicer.. but the file areas are what im adding to and upgrading right now.

as well as the linux kernel and the infrastructure in the background.

and realize i have a full time job and just run this as a gift to the atari community. I could just let it go and leave it as is but i plan on devoting some more time to it.. and adding more as time goes and on and sprucing it up. but of course. its me who pays the electric bill to run the dell r410 and the internet connection and the external hard drives to store it all.. and i purposely made it look vintage for a reason AS ITS A VINTAGE COMPUTING SITE.